Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've seen it all!

I've seen it all!

by DreamsOfMCR 2 reviews

When he walked into the class room, Him, Frank Iero. I knew he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen, Yet, I was afraid of him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 372 words

0Unrated
This is my first story here so sorry if it's bad. The first chapter has nothing to do with MCR Just so you know. Please leave Honest reviews on it. I'll have the nect chapter soon.
Chapter 1,

I dropped my bag as I walked into my house.
"Mom?" I called.
No answer. As usual. I would have guessed she was at work. When she worked, She was at work from about 8:30am till 7:30pm. But she wouldn't come home for another 2 hours after she finished.
"Alone" I sighed.
I picked up my phone and called Krista. Krista is my bestfriend, And has been for the last 11 years.
Phone Convo
Krista: Hello?
Me: Hi, Krista, where are you?
Krista: SAMMI! I'm just outside your house.
Me: Oh, Okay. Just walk in.
Krista: Bye!
Real Life
Krista opened the door and rushed over to my fridge.
"Welcome, Yes you can steal my food!" I called.
She searched through my fridge. Then her eyes widened.
"YOU" She pointed at me.
"Yeah?" I said.
"You, You have Muffins!" She smiled.
I lifted my head. She must be lying. Mom never goes shopping!
"What? But I do all the shopping, I didn't buy muffins" I called.
Krista pulled out a packet of muffins. "SEE!" She said pointing to them.
"What ever, Can we leave please?" I asked.
"Yeah" She smiled , while taking a muffin

We sat on a skateboard ramp. Krista still eating her muffin. It seemed empty. There was only three other people here!
Krista dropped her muffin to answer her phone.
"Hello?" She answered. "Yeah... Fine... Okay, okay.. Bye."
"I have to go!" She looked sad.
"Are sad because you have to leave or the muffin?" I laughed.
"The muffin! Byee"
"Bye" I smiled.
Then I sat alone. 'Why am i not leaving?' I taught to myself.
Then i jumped as my phone rang. I looked at the screen of my phone 'Mom is calling' I read
"Yeah?" I answered the phone.
"Sammi, I won't be home for the next week. I gotta do some stuff with work. You know I have a box filled with money in the back of my dresser, just take some from that. Bye"
'Great' I taught to myself!
Sign up to rate and review this story