Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've seen it all!

He's just so beautiful.

by DreamsOfMCR 3 reviews

I was afraid he would hurt me. Though he looked harmless.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 635 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2!

I woke up, Clinging to my blanket , wishing that I didn't have school. I stretched my arms and legs then finally stood up."Mo-" Then I stopped, Remembering that she was gone.
I lazily walked over to my chest of drawers and pulled out grey skinny jeans. "I think I'm getting fat" I said to myself as I squeezed myself into them.Then I put on a Mario shirt with some black converse and ran downstairs.
I just made some toast. Then ate it with nothing on it. I never do that. What is wrong with me?

I cycled to school. Then tied my bike to a gate and ran into the school.
My first class was Art. Which is my favourite subject, Along with music. The teacher, Mrs Walshe, was the nicest teacher I had. I once had detention for calling a girl a slut, And Mrs Walshe said that the other girl called me a slut too. So She got detention too. It didn't do much, But at least she was in trouble too!
I sat down on my own. Int the middle of the class. At a table of course. I looked over at the empty chair beside me. Then I sighed. But it was okay, Because I liked sitting on my own!
Mrs. Walshe wouldn't be in for another 15 minutes or so. She liked to get coffee before she came into class. I pulled an old drawing pad out of my bag, which was placed on the empty chair beside me. I flicked through my drawings. "I'm so bad at art!" I mumbled.
I glanced over at the door. Then back at my drawings. Then I stared at the door as a young boy walked in the door. He looked about... Fifteen or Sixteen. He had short black hair. His shirt was plain red and he was wearing faded black jeans, so, Kinda grey jeans. He stopped walking to look for a seat.
"Sit beside me, No don't, Yes do, You beautiful, No piss off!" I taught.
He looked over at the spare seat next to me. Then looked at the one behind me. I guess he stayed at that one as he walked over to it. I watched him at the corner of my eye. He is just beautiful. His eyes were a lovely green. I could stare at them all day.
Mrs. Walshe walked in. "Hi guys!" Who's ready to do some art?" She called. I think the coffee makes her really happy. Who knows? She could be a depressed asshole who kills puppies. I'm messing. She is always like this!
"Oh. I see Frank has joined are classroom today. Everyone this is Frank Iero, Our new student." She smiled.
'FRANK IERO!' I thought to myself. What a beautiful name.
Frank lifted his hand to wave then quickly put it down.
"Now, Everyone, Get in partners" She called. I searched the room looking for Krista. "Damn!" I said out loud. She was most likely ditching to go out with her boyfriend. Again.
" Excuse me?" Frank said tapping my shoulder. I face went red after hearing his voice. Like him, His voice was beautiful. A nice croaky voice.
"Yeah?" I turned around.
"Do you have.. Uh a partner? If not, Can I?"
"Oh sure!"
Then Frank stood up and sat beside me. We didn't talk for awhile. I just stared at the table while he looked around the classroom. He was so fucking pretty! But for some reason, I feared him. I wondered why. It was the look in his eyes. No. His face. No. Oh I don't know. I was just afraid of him. Afraid that he would hurt me.
Although he looked like he wouldn't harm a fly. He did look like he would hurt me!
Sign up to rate and review this story