Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Can't We Just Look The Other Way?

Black Sheep

by glitterfreeze1111 2 reviews

9/21/11

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 342 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wednesday, 9/21/11
Today's my first day.
I brushed my hair and put on eyeliner.
Then I realized that (drumroll) I DON'T HAVE CLOTHES. I sat on the couch and mopped for a good five minutes, until Frank came out.
"Why aren't you getting ready?"
"I don't have any clothes..."
"...Come with me." I followed him to the back of the bus. "What's your pants size?" I just stared at him. As intrusive as it was, I didn't really care. He tossed me a red, plaid skirt.
"But...you're a guy." He rolled his eyes.
"Try this on." It fit perfectly. "HOW?!"
"Lindsey's stuff got mixed in with Gee's somehow."
"What about a shirt?" Puzzlement flooded his face, until, finally, that light came on in his head.
He rushed to his stuff and grabbed a white dress shirt. It was a bit stained, but I gave no fucks. I didn't have anything else to wear. Once again, the fit was eerily perfect. He handed me a red and black tie.
"What the Hell do I do with this?"
"Tie it."
"But... I can't. They made me wear tabs in ROTC. Cause, ya know, I'm a girl."
"I didn't think the air force allowed you to have tattoos." I remembered the tattoo I had on my back of a phoenix rising from the ashes, and the fact that the guys changed my clothes last night finally sank in, resulting in my face turning scarlet.
"I could tie it FOR you."
"Please?" He set off in what I think is Windsor knot, but I'm not entirely sure. I looked good though. After that, I confessed the need for socks and put my hair in pigtails.
___
I started to help with whatever I could as far as setting up went. I put mic stands together, hooked up amps, and helped set up merch for both MCR and Blink. And that was how things went for awhile. I worked, ate, stole their clothes, and crashed on their couch. Nothing was said, nothing was done. Until they heard me.
Sign up to rate and review this story