Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Can't We Just Look The Other Way?

Something For Which To Care

by glitterfreeze1111 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 345 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard saw me and frowned. I realized how I must have looked. Judging from my wet tunic and shorts, soggy Converse, smeared makeup, and frizzy hair, I'd pass as a sex slave.
"Um... Frank? You do know about our 'No Groupies' policy, right?"
"She's an abused 15 year old girl who ran away from her home in Illinois because she was afraid her would kill her. She doesn't qualify as a groupie for SO many reasons."
Mikey and Ray looked up.
Their faces: o_O
Gerard's face: O_O
*awkward silence.
I feel nauseous suddenly.
I run off the bus quickly and throw up.
The world felt hot and dizzy.
I felt like I was in a flame- dancing, trying to escape.
Then everything was black.
______
I woke up in towels and blankets, being swaddled in Ray's arms.
"Look alive", Frank said. He was sitting behind my head, watching me warily. Gerard walked over and placed a hand on my forehead.
"What time is it?"
"About 2 am. You scared us to death", Ray said.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. You were soaked from head to toe. We should have given you new clothes then and there", Gee said. I realized what I was wearing. It was a Dawn of the Dead shirt and sweat pants. “Here’s the deal, kid. Either you stay with us, work as a roadie, and let us take care of you, or we call the cops, try to get your dad thrown in jail, and return take you home.”
“I like the first one.”
“I figured you would”, Frank said. “Now, you never did tell me your name…”
“I’m Isobel, but you can call me Is.”
“You know our names, right?”
“Yes.”
“Well, then. Let’s make you a bed.” The guys pulled out some blankets and a pillow and made me a cot on the couch. They refused to let me help, and Ray didn’t put me down. He just held me in his arms.
Ray finally set me down on the couch. I was out in no time.
Sign up to rate and review this story