Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > caution: enter if you dare

Trick or treat?

by PurplePeopleEater 1 review

stuff happens

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 687 words

0Unrated
Okay so i'm so fucking sorry that I haven't updated since like Sunday but life sucks at the moment. I'm not usually one to rant about my life but GAHHHHHHHHHH. College apps were due and I was sending all of them and stuff. School is a bitch. My mom isnt talking to me and she cries whenever I try to say something and my dad talks but only to say what my chores were and if they were going out. Quite frankly coming out to them sucked. I mean it could have been worse like they could kick me out or beat me or something but its like i'm non-existant to them. Which annoys the living crap out of me. Just needed to put that out there. I will update as much as possible. But on the brightside Danni is happy again and i love him so fucking much. And my friends are so supportive. And me and Izzi are going to an Owl City concert this weekend. yay. here is chapter two :)

Aj's P.O.V.

I looked at the door which was creaking open. Almost as if it knew we had arrived. Creepy...
"Maybe this is a sign that we shouldn't go in there." I said. Izzi turned to face me and rolled her eyes.
"Come on. What's the worst that could happen? Besides I have a hot vampire to protect me." She said. She dragged me inside as I shivered. I turned to the door but it closed. I lost all sanity in that moment.
"WE ARE GOING TO DIE! I DONT WANT TO DIE!" I cried out. Izzi tried to hold back her laughter and thats when I heard the laughter of someone behind us. I turned around and saw the sexiest man alive. He had red hair and was wearing all black. Like he was attending a funeral. He was gorgeous. And he totally knew cause he walked over to us with a strut and winked at me. Making me go gaga and all red in the face.
"Welcome." He said.
"Who are you?" I asked in a shocked tone. He grinned. A motherfucking sexy grin.
"Shouldn't I be asking you that? This is my house after all." He said. I looked down at my converse blushing.
"I'm Izzi and this is Aj. Sorry if we disturbed you its just raining really hard outside." Izzi said.
"Nice to meet you two. Well, come in and meet the others. We havent had visitors in a while." He said in a sexy tone. My eyes got wide and before I could think I just kinda blurted my thoughts out.
"Are you going to murder us and eat us?!" I said and Izzi punched my shoulder. The man laughed.
"Of course not." He totally checked me out starting from the bottom and slowly making his way up to my eyes. "Although I'm sure you would taste great." He said winking once again. My knees totally freaked and I slipped falling on my ass in front of Mr. Sexy. He smirked and held out his hand. I touched him and felt a spark. He helped me up to my feet although he wasnt smirking. He was staring at me with an expression of shock. Did he feel it too?

Gerard's P.O.V.

When his hand touched mine they just...fit together. Like he was the one I had been searching for. I looked at him and realized how gorgeous this guy was.
"I...uh...Are you sparkling?" I asked blushing. I hadn't blushed ever since...well nevermind. He smiled.
"Uh yeah. I'm Edward Cullen." He said. I smiled and giggled. I never giggled...
"Thats adorable." I said squeaking his hand lightly before reluctantly letting it go. "Lets go meet the other, shall we?" I asked. The girl, Izzi, skipped to the kitchen and Aj and I walked behind her. But I had different plans for him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my secret study. Ready to play some tricks on this lovely boy. After all the tricks always come before the treat...
Sign up to rate and review this story