Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back [1]

by demolition-lover 0 reviews

Taylor & Gerard have been best-friends since forever. But what happens when she realizes she has feelings for him? Too bad, he's in a relationship with a total bitch.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 836 words

1Original
Taylor’s Point Of View:

I happily ran out of the hellhole, that we call school and dashed towards the football field bleachers, where I was going to meet my best-friend, Gerard. I had just recently found out that I had feelings for him, and I was going to tell him. I hope he feels the same way about me back. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't. I sat myself down on the bleachers and patiently waited for him. A few minutes pass and I heard someone call my name. I looked up from doodling on my notebook and into the beautiful eyes of my best friend.

‘’Hey.’’ I grinned as he sat down besides me.

‘’Hey. So, you wanted to talk to me about something?’’

I nervously gulped and nodded. ‘’Yeah.’’ I looked down at my hands that were currently resting in my lap.

‘’Okay, and I have something to tell you too. So, you want to go first?’’ He smiled. I looked at him. ‘’You first.’’

Oh god, please tell me what he has to tell me, was him liking me back! I crossed my fingers behind my back and smiled at him.

‘’Okay…well… you know Lindsey, right?’’

I nod, confusedly. ‘’Yeah. Why?’’

‘’Well…’’ Gerard took a deep breath and the smile on his face grew. ‘’We’re going out!’’

My heart dropped. ‘’W-what?’’

Did Gee just tell me that he was dating… Lindsey? The slut of the school? Like what the hell? Why would he be interested in her?

‘’I asked her out this morning, and she said yes!’’

‘’ I’m happy for you.’’ I fake smiled. ‘’I really am.’’

He smiled at me. ‘’So, what do you need to tell me?’’

My face dropped again. I didn’t know what to say, well you couldn’t blame me! I couldn’t tell him I liked him more than a friend after what he just told me.

‘’It’s nothing.’’ I whispered.

‘’Come on, Taytay, tell me. We tell each other everything!’’ He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I pulled his arm off of me. He looked at me confused.

‘’You have a girlfriend. You shouldn’t put your arm around me anymore.’’

‘’What? Lindsey isn’t my girlfriend. Well, not yet at least.’’ He told me, frowning.

I shook my head. ‘’Yeah, well, you still shouldn’t… look, I have to go.’’ I said, standing up abruptly. ‘’I’ll talk you to later, okay?’’

I turned away from him, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

‘’Want me to walk home with you?’’ He asked, standing up.

I shook my head. ‘’No. I’ll be fine alone. Go meet up with Lindsey or something.’’

He frowned again. ‘’But Tay… I always walk you home.’’ He pouted the pout that I loved so much. I was about to giggle, but stopped myself.

I shook my head. ‘’Not this time okay? Sorry, but I just want some time alone.’’

‘’Is something wrong?’’

‘’No.’’ I lied. ‘’Look, I’ll see you later. Tell me how the date went by the way.’’ I ‘smiled’ at him once more, before heading off heartbrokenly. What did Lindsey have, that I didn’t?...





Gerard’s Pov.



I watched as TayTay walked off. Something was obviously bothering her and I wanted to know what. She seemed pretty fine until I told her about Lindsey and I’s date. I don’t know if it was that, which I don’t know why that would upset her…. Unless, she had a crush on me or something? I had to laugh at myself for thinking that. Of course, she wouldn’t like me like that… but still, what if she did? I stood there in my thoughts until something or well somebody interrupted me.

‘’Hey, Gee.’’ It was Lindsey. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. ‘’Hey.’’ She giggled.

‘’What are you doing back here? I was looking for you all over! You should’ve told me where you ran off to.’’

‘’Sorry, but I met up with Taylor. She left a few minutes ago.’ I frowned.

‘’I’m sorry, but who’s Taylor?’’ She asked, crossing her arms.

I stared at her. ‘’My best-friend.’’

‘’Oh.’’

‘’Yeah…’’

'’What were you guys talking about?’’

I shrugged. ‘’Nothing really. I just told her about us.’’

‘’You did?’’ I nod. ‘’How did she react?’’

I frowned. ‘’I don’t know to be honest. She seemed a little upset, but who knows. She’s weird.’’ I smiled. ‘’So, anyways when do you want me to pick you up?’’

‘’Hmm…’’ She thought about it for a minute. ‘’6 or 7’s fine with me.’’ She smiled.

‘’Okay.’’ I smiled. ‘’Can I walk you home or something?’’

‘’Sure, I would love that!’’ She grinned, flashing her gorgeous white teeth out at me. She held out her hand, I looked down at it for a second and then took it in mine. We walked to her place, holding hands...
Sign up to rate and review this story