Categories > Original > Horror > A Lost Hope

Characters

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

Introduction to the main characters

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
Characters -

Sarah Pierce -

Sarah is 32 years old, she has emerald green eyes and wavy strawberry blonde hair, she is 5ft 3' tall. She is a business woman, and leaves home for business trips once every three months. She is happily married with one daughter. She returns home from a business trip to find the town has been abandoned, no one to be seen. Does she lose hope or does she try to find her family?

Christopher (Chris) Pierce -

Chris is 35 years old, he has sharp blue eyes and ash blonde hair, he is 5ft 9' tall. He is a local university lecturer. He is happily married with one daughter, he takes care of their daughter when Sarah is away on the business trips.

Jennifer Pierce -

Jennifer is 10 years old, she has sea green eyes and bleached blonde hair, she is 4ft 6' tall. She is a primary school student and very shy. She has no siblings and is loved by her mother and father, unfortunately she doesn't have a mother figure for her when Sarah is away on business trips but her father Chris is always there.

Doctor Kenneth Smith -

Kenneth is 43 years old and has deep brown eyes and medium brown hair, he is 6ft 1' tall. He is a professional doctor in the local area. He has a family of his own but sadly loses his wife in a tragic accident, his son on the other hand is a friend of Jennifer, and they find Sarah walking about the town after it has been abandoned.

Benjamin Smith -

Benjamin is 10 years old, he has pale brown eyes and redish, brown hair, he is 4ft 6' tall. He is a primary school student and also very shy, he has no siblings but is loved by his father, his mother unfortunately passed away in a car accident when he was 5 years old. He is friends with Jennifer.

PC Hayley Conway -

PC Conway is 28 years old, she has smokey black hair, she is 5ft 7' tall. She works in the local police department. She drives by Sarah, Doctor Smith and his son and asks if they want a ride. She helps the threesome along their way to find out what happened to the town and what happened to Sarah's husband and child.

Gordon O'Shea -

Gordon is 17 years old, he is Asian American and he has chocolate brown eyes and the same colour hair. He travels to the town not having a clue that the town is now a ghost town, he sets out to go to university there but then finds himself stuck in this town meeting unusual beings and meeting the survivers searching for a way out of the town.
Sign up to rate and review this story