Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

39. Thirst

by theescapist99 7 reviews

"To say that Gerard felt a sensation of being very parched would be as much of an understatement as if to say that Gerard had only suffered a few little scrapes in his time there."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 1128 words - Complete

2Original
39. Thirst

Gerard had to endure the itch of most of the bites over the course of many days, although he had no sense of time, so to him it just felt like an eternity. His lack of any ability to scratch added to the itch, just as ones nose only feels itchy when they're ordered to stand still.

He twitched and turned instead, actually wishing one of the blackbirds would come in and give an afflicted area a good slap or something. Unfortunately, he was only granted half of that wish.

A blackbird did come in, in due time, but had no real goal to physically harm Gerard. Instead, he brought with him a towel. It was a small face towel, the sort you would use when going to the gym, although perhaps a little longer. It's color was presumably white, but it was so filthy that it was hard to really tell. What looked to be variations of dried blood and vomit stained it's surface. Gerard was forced into a sitting position. The blackbird then brought the towel to Gerard's face, and stuffed it into his mouth.

Gerard went into a gagging frenzy the instant the thing touched his lips. Mind, it was not nearly as bad as eating shit, but the implications of what was on it made it still quite terrible. It took him a moment to realize that the thing was also slightly moist, with what tasted and smelt like vinegar.

The blackbird made sure the towel was secure between Gerard's lips and tied it behind Gerard's head. Gerard continued to cough and sputter for a while, as the thing was thick enough to touch his tongue. The blackbird, who was enjoying watching Gerard's disgusted reaction, left in disappointment when it ended abruptly.

That was the last contact Gerard had for some time. The towel was left in Gerard's mouth, and he did try to remove it with his hands. However, it seemed to be secured by more than just a knot. Gerard felt around behind his head, where he found some plastic thing, but he could not manage to see what it was.

It did not take long for the towels intended effect to set in. Gerard's lips began to start feeling very dry in no time at all, and he noticed that the meal that was brought for him contained no liquid. He had by then sucked away at all the vinegar from the towel, leaving him with nothing but a salty taste in his mouth. And it was not long after that that Gerard's lips became painfully dry. His lips were cracking, and he could rub them against nothing but a filthy, dry towel.

To say that Gerard felt a sensation of being very parched would be as much of an understatement as if to say that Gerard had only suffered a few little scrapes in his time there. Gerard was soon begging the heavens for something to drink, and again he was granted his wish. Yet just like the first time, it did not quite go as he had envisioned.

Two of the blackbirds came in the next time around. They brought with transparent jugs of clear liquids, and Gerard could help but wishfully think that these jugs contained water.

As he had been lying down upon their arrival, he was forced to sit once again. One blackbird lifted a jug, and he uncapped it. A strong stench was released into the room, and Gerard immediately know that there was no water in those jugs.

The other blackbird then grabbed a handful of Gerard's locks and yanked his head back painfully, as though he were trying to snap his neck in two. The blackbird who had been holding the jug then lifted it to his towel covered mouth, and poured in a good quantity of the fluid.

Gerard knew it was vodka the moment the substance hit his lips. He nearly screamed at it's bitter taste, in addition to the fact that it was coming down as though a vicious waterfall. He could not help but twitch and struggle a bit, and he received a blow to the stomach for doing so.

The blackbird finally withdrew the jug, but only to exchange it for another. This one contained some dry gin, and it was introduced to Gerard in the same manner as the vodka. At this point, Gerard had to struggle to breathe through his nose.

The gin was withdrawn, and the blackbird who had been doing the pouring spoke.

"You can't have a nice cocktail without a little fruit slice on the side." he laughed in an accent Gerard could not identify. He was not given much time to think about it, however, as a moment later, that same blackbird brought a small lemon wedge out of his own pocket and pressed it to Gerard's lips. He rubbed it on both the upper and bottom, making sure to pay special attention to the cracked and bleeding areas. Gerard moaned in his agony, tears rimming his eyes.

Finally, the third and last jug. The pain in Gerard’s neck from being held in his position was hurting him almost as much as the pain in his lips, although one was about to become much greater than the other.

The jug was poured into Gerard's mouth, and he was met with a flood of rubbing alcohol. Gerard hissed and whined, but the blackbird continued until most of the jug was in. The taste was nearly as horrid as the searing pain that ravaged his lips, and screams lay trapped in his mouth by the blockage of the towel.

The blackbirds had then had their fill, and put the last jug away. The minute Gerard was released, he began to vomit and retch. The towel had not been removed however, and Gerard instead filled his own mouth with bile that mixed with the burning concoction they had just forced him to drink. Some of it did manage to seep through the towel, and pour down his chin.

Seeing this, one blackbird removed the latch that held the towel in place. The towel fell from its place, allowing the vomit and new waves of bile to spill forward.

They waited until Gerard had emptied himself out before they replaced the towel, securing it back in it's place.

"Until next time." one of them said before both blackbirds left the room.

Gerard was left to absorb the remainder of the alcohol, blood, and vomit that the towel had just been soaked with... but at least his lips were not so dry anymore.

Next chapter: "You're my feast, your soul has gone away ; But your tight anal cunt is what I'll stick it in today!"
Sign up to rate and review this story