Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

38. Insect Bites

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"Not long from then, Gerard began to feel a prominent sting as the creatures feasted on his flesh." Suggested by: sushiipodrocks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 969 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: I know its been a while. Sorry. :/

38. Insect Bites

It was particularly cold on the day that they gave Gerard a blanket. Gerard thinks that it may have been sometime early in the morning.

He had begun to guess the times of day by just how cold it was: a very biting chill meant morning, while the warmest it could get would be afternoon. Then it would become gradually colder again. Repeat.

So imagine Gerard's thrill when the door to his chamber opened, a blackbird wandered inside, and threw a rather large blue blanket on him. Mind you, it was dirty as one could picture a dirty blanket to be, but it was something.

Gerard immediately enwrapped himself in the thing, nearly rolling around in it. He savored it's relief from the frosty hell he had been forced to, in addition to simply having a clean sheet for once. It smelled nice too.

In fact he was so happy to have his new companion that he for some time failed to notice the fact that the dirt on the blanket was not dirt at all.

What Gerard had initially mistaken for dirt was actually a wide assortment of insects, the majority of them being red fire ants.

Of course, Gerard eventually did realize that dirt was not supposed to move, as the dirt on the blanket did. Yet by the time he realized just what was on his new prized possession, it was far too late.

He removed the blanket slowly to discover what must have been a thousand little critters crawling on his skin. They engulfed him from neck to toe, and left no patch of skin bare. Gerard did try to wipe them off, but hand he would use would be just as infested as the spot he would try to clear.

He threw the blanket away from himself, but considering his lack of strength, it only went as far as the end of the bed, which itself was also covered in insects. Either way, it mattered not where the blanket was -- most of the insects had transferred to Gerard anyhow.

Not long from then, Gerard began to feel a prominent sting as the creatures feasted on his flesh. No part of his body was left untouched by their hungry mouths, from genitals to fingers and toes. He whined and moaned, and the sting of the bites just grew gradually worse. After some time, they did quite accurately stimulate the sensation of being on fire.

Gerard tried to move around in order to see if it would shake them off at all, but as mentioned before, he lack of strength did not get him very far. So he instead laid himself down, flat on his back, and tried to see if they would scatter to other parts of the room.

They eventually did dissipate of course. Many of them went for the food that was delivered to Gerard for lunch, rendering the meal inedible.

Yet that was by no means Gerard's biggest concern. For you see, by the end of the night, little pink lumps had begun to form all over Gerard's already damaged skin. These little pink lumps were in fact extremely itchy, and begged at Gerard to be scratched for relief.

And while Gerard was just dying to oblige, he was hindered by the daunting fact that he had no fingernails. He was left to pathetically rub himself against anything he could find for the rest of the night. He used his feet and hands to try and rub at the things, but that only seemed to cause them to itch further.

Gerard almost wished he had a knife to slice off the skin of all the affected areas --- but then he would have been nearly skinless.

It was after finally giving up, and simply letting the itch consume his every sensation, that the healer arrived in his room.

Gerard looked at his spoilt excuse for a meal, and he remembered the peach the healer had given him not so long ago. He wondered if he may be able to play at their sympathies once more.

The healer was rubbing some cream on him when he simply decided to try and speak.

"You know..." he began, not entirely sure where he was going with this, "My daughter Bandit always loved waffles. Not just any waffles, but blueberry waffles."

The healer was silent, and turned Gerard over so he could apply cream on his backside. Gerard was not discouraged and continued to talk, although it was arguable as to whether he was talking to the healer, or drabbling on to himself.

"So whenever she did something good, my wife would make her blueberry waffles with syrup."

Gerard gasped slightly as the healer inserted some fingers into his anus, supposedly applying cream there as well.

"And then one day," Gerard continued "She decided she didn't like them anymore. She had played some piano, she was helping entertain at a party we were holding. And Lindsey made her waffles and -- she threw them on the ground."

Gerard was turned over once more, so that he was lying on his back. The healer seemed done with their duty, and had taken to just staring at Gerard. It was almost as though he wanted to hear the end of such a mindless tale.

"It took us weeks to figure out that her new favorite, and by favorite, I mean the only dish she'll eat --- was chicken nuggets."

Upon close inspection, one could see a small smile attempt to curl at Gerard's mouth. Again the healer remained silent, and finally left the room.

Next chapter: “I cover you warm, fall asleep upon my chest; I protect you from harm, and I will quench your thirst.”
Sign up to rate and review this story