Categories > Original > Erotica > Backstage Animals

I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back. (I love you)

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

....

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 197 words - Complete

0Unrated
"His stomach's on a war path again?" Dave asked. "Yeah it's really bad. He's asleep now but whenever he gets better I'll have him call you. Okay?" I said reaching over and brushing the hair out of Kurt's face, he stirred. I smiled. "Okay I'll probably check in on him later. Bye Molly." "Bye Dave." I replied and then hung up. I climbed back into the bed and rested my head on Kurt's stomach, it sounded like a storm inside him. I rubbed his stomach and whispered little prayers for him to feel better. About an hour or so later I was still whispering prayers for my Kurt. "Molly." He whispered, "I feel better now. Thank you." That was what made it all worth the worrying and praying, hearing him sincerely say those two words, "Thank you". I kissed his lips and cried, now it was his turn to take care of me. He pulled me in his arms, "Molly, why are you crying?" He cooed as he wiped the tears from my eyes. I took his face in my hands and kissed every inch of his face that I could, "It scares me." I choked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story