Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

The bonfire night disaster!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 1!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 578 words

0Unrated
It was a week before bonfire night and Stefan,Jennifer,Ashley,gen,Dru and Kirsty were all at Ashley and Stefans flat.It was a cold and wet night,they had all been out for a meal and were at the flat planning what they were going to do for bonfire night.Once they had finnished planning what they were going to do Stefan suggested that they watched a film,obviously his favourite the lion king.They all agreed.Stefan put the film on and went and got comfterable with his girlfriend Jennifer on the rufg,on the floor,seen as though Ashley and his girlfriend Gen had already taxed the sofa and Dru and his girlfriend Kirsty on the other one.It was about half way through the film when there was a faint knock at the door,Stefan answered it and a soaked Holly,Stefan sister and her two best friends,Alex and Jamie trodded in.Stefan laughed at the sight of them and said "bit wet there Holly?" Holly said "Haha,very funny Stef,can we stay here for a little while,considering we have a half an hour walk,and it's pouring down?"Stefan rolled his eyes and said "Yes,but we're watching the lion king don't be to loud"They all went and sat down.Stefans favourite song came on,it was i just can't wait to be king.Stefan of course belted the song ou with all his heart,once the song had finished he turned to see everyones eyes glaring at him,they all burst out laughing.Gen and Ashley continued to snog,Jennifer and Stefan then continued to snuggle,and Kirsty and Dru well they continued to sleep.Holly came over to Stefan and said "we're going to go now,it's getting late,bye,love you!"Stefan got up and gave her a hug and set her down the street with her friends,but before leaving,he couldn't help[ but notice the dirty look that Jamie had gave Gen whilst she was snogging Ashley,he could tell,there was something wrong.Alex told him to ask Dru if he was still up for the music convention with her tomorrow.Stefan said 'i think he still is,he was talking about it today,any way bye,stay safe going home,ring me if anythings wrong'Holly nodded and Alex smiled!He made his way back to the flat.When he got in everyone was asleep,He left Dru and Kirsty to sleep on the sofa,but woke up Gen and Ashley and told themm to sleep in Ashleys room because they didn't look comfterable,so they did.Then Stefan picked Jennifer up and carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed then hopped in with her and fell to sleep.The house had been in complete silence for a few hours,except for the fact of Dru snoring of course!Then Ashley was woken by a loud knock at the door,he got up and answered it,it was his sister Alice.She was stood shivering and crying in the door way,Ashley brought her inside and held her in his arms,not realising the bruise on her face until...OUCH,Alice yelped!"WOAH,what's wrong are you okay?"he flicked the light on and saw the bruise and said "It was him,wasn't it?"She nodded and Ashley shouted "I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!"The whole house woke up...
Sign up to rate and review this story