Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

At hollys flat

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 2!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 370 words

0Unrated
Holly,Alex and Jamie all finally reached the flat,as soon as Jamie got in she ran in to her room,locked the door then broke down into tears on her bed.Alex had already fell asleep on the sofa.Holly was punching and kicking the door and screaming telling her friend to open the door,she was really conserned about Jamie,she hadn't been the same for a couple of weeks now.Holly sat thinking for a while,one of the things she was thinking was how could Alex have slept through that,another thing she was thinking was why hadn't nobody complained at the noise and the one other thing she was thinking was were was Jamie a few weeks ago,when she hadn't returned to the flat!Hholly stood up and made her way to her friends door and with in one kick the door was down!Holly walked in,stepping around the door that was on the floor.She sat on the end of the bed and lifted her friend to sit up,she turned to Jamie and said "Where were you about three weeks ago,you know when you didn't come back to the flat?"Jamie looked scared she replied stuttering slightly "i was out somwere" Holly said "Yeah i guessed that,but were,and what the fuck is up with you?"Jamie burst into tears again,Holly told her to shush,so she did.Jamie sat back up and looked her in the eyes and said "Promise you wont tell anyone,or freak out when i tell you?Holly nodded and said"I promise"Jamie could feel a lump in her throat and the tears returning she almost whispered "I'm pregnant,but i'm going to get rid of it"Holly looked up looking rather suprised she said "No,you will not get rid of this baby,and who are you pregnant with?"Jamie looked up to the ceiling and said quietly "Ashley,okay that's wy i have been acting wierd,i'm getting rid of the baby,he doesn't love me,he loves that Gen,now goodnight leave me alone"Holly got up off the bed and left the room crying at her friends reply...
Sign up to rate and review this story