Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Too much of what she loves

by NeverYouMind 5 reviews

Falling down the stairs at night, then a lot of weed in the morning. This isn't a good match and Stacie knows that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 2666 words

1Exciting
I walked home, deciding that if I made it back before David, I would be able to sleep. He hardly ever wakes me up when he gets home.
I quietly opened the front door, just in case David was there. I didn’t bother checking the living room, I just tiptoed up the stairs, making as little noise as possible, hoping that if David was in, he wouldn’t hear me. As I got to the top of the stairs, my phones buzzed in my pocket and set off its ringtone.
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as quick as I could, but it slipped and threw itself up in the air. I tried to grab it, only to have it slip out my hand and jump back out into the air again. I reached back to try and catch it, but my foot was on the corner of the step and slipped. I fell backwards, crashing down the stairs. I tumbled on the steps and slammed into the walls on my way down.
I hit my back on the wall as I landed at the bottom of the stairs, dazed. I was in too much pain to try and get up, and I think I was in a bit of shock as well. The side of my waist hurt, and my ribs. My face, elbows and knees hurt too.
I heard my phone ring again. I sighed deeply before answering the phone.
I breathed in again and swallowed before answering. “Hello?” I breathed out.
“Stacie? What happened? Did I wake you up? You sound tired.” It was Gerard, he seemed a bit panicked.
I sighed. “No I just tripped down the stairs, in a bit of pain, its fine though.” I mumbled. “I'm gonna go up to bed now.” I breathed out.
“WHAT!?” Gerard shouted, waking my up a little bit. “What do you mean you tripped down the stairs!?”
I sighed. “I tried to catch my phone, tripped, then went bang, bang, bang down the stairs.” I mumbled.
“I'm comin over.” He said. I could hear movement.
“NO!” I shouted at the phone. “You can’t come over!”
He was still moving. “Why not?”
I had to think quickly. “B-because David’s here and he can look after me.”
I heard Gerard sigh. “Fine. But what happened earlier? Why did you just run off?”
“Because I felt ill.” I said, trying to sit upright.
Another sigh. “I'm not thick yanno.”
I didn’t say that “I know.” I mumbled.
“Then you don’t need to lie to me.” He said; he’d stopped moving now.
I sighed. “Well, I won’t lie to you, but I just won’t tell you the truth. Goodnight Gerard.” I turned off the phone and put it back in my pocket as I tried to stand up. I was in too much pain and too tired to talk to him.
I made it up the stairs and to my room, collapsing on my bed. I wanted a fag, even though I’d had one after leaving, but I did just fall down the stairs.
Before I could contemplate anymore, I was taken over by sleep.

**

I woke up in the morning at 6, so I had time to shower and stuff. As I got up, everywhere ached and I could feel bruises and cuts in various places around my body.
I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, almost getting sick at the sight. I had a purple bruise on my cheek, a cut above my eyebrow, which was full of dry blood, and a bust lip. It looked like I’d gotten into a fight.
While in the shower I saw bruises on my legs and arms. There was a massive purple bruise on the side of my waist and another one around my right rib cage area. One of my ribs didn’t look right. I didn’t want to touch it, because it would hurt like hell. So I’ll just check it when it isn’t as purple.
It hurt to shower, but I just had to get on with it.
By about quarter to seven I was ready for school, which didn’t start for almost another two hours. I had time to kill, meaning I had time to smoke a joint or two. I looked under my bed for my box, but when I pulled it out, it was empty.
I felt my heart pound against my chest. It made my throat clog up.
I scrambled over to the side of my bed, where I had a small bag of weed and skunk.

It wasn’t there.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to travel up my throat and out of my mouth.
This means that David has found it. He found the one thing that gets my mind off everything. It’s the only thing that keeps me happy – well that and whatever friends I had.
I didn’t know what to do. No matter what I do, he’s going to do something to me. Hurt me in any way he can.
I could jump out the window…that way I wouldn’t have to see him and I can run away and he won’t be able to do anything to me.
Before I could make a decision, my bedroom door flew open, and there he was. David was standing there, bag in hand and a handful of rollups in the other.
I stood there, shell-shocked.
“What the fuck do you think this is?” he asked, quietly, he seemed like he was trying to keep his temper down.
I didn’t answer. I just stared at what he was holding.
Then, David snapped. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down the stairs, halfway down the stairs, he threw me the rest of the way down, and so I was lying at the bottom of the stairs, not wanting to move.
He kicked my side a couple of times before picking me up by the back of my shirt and dragged me into the living room. He threw me onto the sofa and shoved a joint in my mouth, lighting it up. At first I was confused at what he was doing, until he spoke.
“If you want to smoke this, you're gonna have to do it now.” He said, ripping some up and making bigger ones.
I just left it in my mouth and didn’t inhale; I just left it in my mouth to burn.
“Oh, is that not big enough for you!?” David shouted, slapping my across the face, allowing the joint to fall out my mouth. I prayed to God that I would set something alight, but it went out as soon as it touched the surface of the floor.
He lighted the joint he had made. It was a big one. Very fucking big. I couldn’t smoke something that big in one go. But if I wanted to make it out alive I think I had to. “You’re gonna smoke this one right up, then you can have another, because you like this stuff.” He said in a patronising tone.
He put the joint in my mouth and started making another one. I inhaled the smoke. It was too strong. It made me feel sick with just one pull. It would take me a while to finish this, but I had to finish this quickly, cus I didn’t know what David would do. He seems very unpredictable right know.
When I finished that joint, he shoved another one in my mouth, almost the same size. “Now finish that one and then fuck off to school.” He said, slapping me then moving onto the other sofa to sit down and started rolling another one.
I finished it as quickly as I could, feeling worse than sick at the moment.
When I was done, David stood in front of me, holding another rollup. This one was almost twice as big as the last two. He watched me as I looked at it, then when I looked back up at him, he smiled. It was a disgusting smile.
He then put the joint on the other sofa, to keep it out of the way. He then came up to me and slapped me hard across the face, then again on the other side, then again, and again, and again. After he got tired of the slaps, he made his hands into fist and started jabbing at my stomach. I cried in pain as he hit every sore spot and every bruise he had just made. I cried out in pain, over and over again.
He then grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor, he started kicking me, but then I fainted, most likely from all the pain.
I woke up, to see David pulling his trousers up with a satisfied look on his face. It made me want to rip his head off and vomit down his throat.
He picked me up by my shirt and sat me on the sofa.
“Don’t start thinking I’ve forgotten about you're other little present over there.” He said, pointing to the joint on the other sofa.
He lit it up and gave it to me. “Finish it. Then get to school. You’ll need one with all the pain you’ve been through.” He said, smirking. He didn’t care about me, he only cared about the amount of pain he inflicted on me. This would make me more than sick, but I needed to get to school, I can’t stay here much longer.
I inhaled deeply, then felt myself gag. David grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks together. “If you get fucking sick, I’ll make you smoke another fucking one.”
So I didn’t. I stopped myself from getting sick while I smoked the joint full of too much cannabis which could hopefully kill me, or help me commit suicide.

**

I stumbled toward the school gates. I was completely out of it. I could hardly keep myself up, but I carried on walking into the school and headed for homeroom.
I was about ten minutes late – which wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for that stupid fucking rapist I call a stepfather.
I opened the door to homeroom. Everyone looked at me. I didn’t like it. I wanted them to get back to their stupid conversations about fucking this guy and giving head to that guy.
“Sorry I'm late.” I said slowly. “I…er…woke up…late.” I mumbled, walking towards my desk.
I sat down next to Gerard, laying my head on the table.
I felt him tap my shoulder. I sighed and lifted my head up, then rested my body on the back of my chair. “Wha’?” I mumbled.
“I can smell that stuff off you. Why do you keep doing that before school.” He hissed.
I just stared at him though half open eyes. I felt vile. I think I would throw up any minute now. My thoughts were very slow, and I was just staring at Gerard. After a good couple’a minutes of just staring at him, I finally remembered how to speak. “Wasn’t me.” I mumbled, then rested my head down on the table again.
Mr. Mitchell did the register while Gerard whispered to me how I was talking bullshit and I needed to stop doing drugs and stuff. I wasn’t listening properly. I was so zoned out I didn’t realise Mr. Mitchell call my name a few times for the register.
“She’s here sir.” Gerard said.
“Well she can answer for herself then, can’t she?” sir said, being an absolute prick.
“She feels sick.” Gerard told him.
I heard the annoying voice of Daniel. “I think it’s about time you let your suicidal girlfriend speak for herself.” He said it in a patronising tone.
“I think it’s about time you shut the fuck up.” I mumbled, hoping he would hear me.
“Stacie! If you can answer to him in that language, you can answer your name in the register.” My. Mitchell said.
“I'M IN! YOU’VE HEARD AND SEEN ME!” I shouted, lifting my head up off the desk and looking at the teacher.
Just then the bell went, and everyone picked up their bags and started leaving the room. I slowly got out of my seat and dragged my bag and the floor behind me, Gerard also followed behind me.
“And I hope you feel better and have a more positive attitude later on, Stacie.” Sir called out as me and Gerard left the room.
I heard Gerard sigh from behind me and pick up my bag. “Is it too heavy for you or something?” he asked, he looked pissed off.
I just stared at him, shook my head, and walked toward the stairs for English.
“Stacie! Don’t fucking ignore me. It’s not my fault you’ve smoked too much this morning!” Gerard shouted; he was really pissed off now. “Why are you being such a prick!?”
I turned around, standing in front of Gerard. I felt incredibly vile. My head was up in the clouds and my stomach was somewhere underground. I felt so stretched out and sick. I reached my arm out, and took my bag from Gerard, but as soon as he let go of my bag, I felt a sharp pain in my upper stomach, about my ribcage area.
I hissed in pain and the bag fell to the floor. I grabbed my middle and took deep breaths. There was an excruciating pain developing and my bruises weren’t helping either as I pushed down on them.
Gerard stared at me, wide eyed. “Stacie? What’s wrong?” he asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
“Fuck off Gerard.” I said through clenched teeth. “I'm being a prick, so leave me the fuck alone.” I stated.
“Stacie I'm sorry I said that.” He said, trying to catch my eyes.
“I don’t care Gerard.” I mumbled. My breathing started to get heavy.
“Stacie! What’s wrong!?” Gerard shouted.
Before I could answer, I puked. I didn’t even know I’d had anything left in me to throw up. It spilled across the floor, but luckily all the pupils were all in class.
I looked up at Gerard, who was now standing in front of me, looking me in the eyes. I felt my eyes sting as I began to cry. My middle was still in so much pain, and my breathing had gotten heavier.
I stared to Gerard and just let tears fall down my face. “I swear… this wasn’t… me.” I whispered under my breath, which was getting faster and shorter.
A sharp pulse of pain shot through my middle, and kept shooting through. I cried out in pain, hugging my middle, hoping it would stop.
I then felt myself gag, and then threw up again. But this time, blood spilled out my mouth. I cried and carried on spilling out blood.
Gerard was holding me up so that I didn’t fall into the floor. I heard him mumble “shit” a few times under his breath.
The pain was getting too much for me to handle. It felt as if my stomach was ripping itself up inside and then burning itself to ash.
I then felt myself grow extremely weak, then collapse – but I wasn’t sure if Gerard caught me or not, because I’d passed out by then.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay another update! XD yeah my story seems to be getting pretty shit, so yanno, if I don’t get at least like…4 reviews, I think that’ll be a hint for me to stop this :/ okay yeah review and rate pweasee :3 xx
Sign up to rate and review this story