Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He's more than what meets the eye *FRERARD*

Teenage souls *FRERARD*

by RainbowShredder 2 reviews

High school Frerard, I suck at summaries okay deal with it. Rate and review. xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 1914 words

1Exciting
First chapter of my new fic! It's not so long though, kinda just a starter. Read, and tell me if I should keep on writing. :) xo. Tuva

13th of December 1997

Hey again, mr. Diary. It's been a while since I wrote to you. Like, two years? I don't even know, things haven't changed a bit since then. I hate everything and everyone just like before, remember? I look back at the pages I wrote when I was 14, and I can't help but feel exactly the same. All the hate towards everything, the self- loathing.. And the suicide notes that I never used. They just.. Ah man I don't know. I guess I didn't have the guts to use my dad's .45 and leave my pathetic excuse for a life. And here I am now, the faggot named Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr, who's very much alive and still hating everything and everyone. School has been the same. I'm still taunted for being gay, and I'm still called ''Frank the Faggot''. Yes, that name has been following me since I was 14. And my mom is still pissed at me for having sex with that older dude Alex. It was over a year ago, why can't she get over it? And I was drunk and high as fuck, I didn't even know what I was doing until my mom woke me up the next morning and screamed at me because she had seen a text message from Alex that said ''Thanks for last night babe. ;)''. So I had to explain the whole thing, and she's still mad at me. I've never talked to Alex since, he just disappeared from earth in some weird way. Talking about way, there's this really cool dude named Gerard Way in my science class. He moved here recently, and he's always wearing this Misfits hoodie. You still remember that the Misfits is one of my favourite bands, right? Anywho, he's kind of an outcast like me and he always stays away from everyone. I tried to talk to him today, but he just walked past and smiled at me awkwardly. He's really mysterious, but kinda hot too. He has raven black hair and hazel eyes, and he's really pale and wears black eyeliner. He's like me in a strange way, but somehow people doesn't throw evil taunts at him. Well well, gotta go sleep now. It's nice to be back mr. Diary. xo Frankers


*Gerard's POV*

Oh god. I feel awful for ignoring that kid when he tried to talk to me. Why the fuck did I just smile and walk off?! Fuck me, I'm a complete douchebag. And here I am now, thinking about that over and over again, feeling worse every time. I think I should apologize tomorrow. Oh, right, it's saturday tomorrow.. Well, I can apologize on monday. That'll do just fine. Yep. OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! I'LL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THAT I'M SOR- my miserable thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Gerard..?" it was my younger brother whom I love with my entire heart, although he can be pretty annoying sometimes.
"Yeah, what is it Mikey?" I sighed.
"Uh.. You wanna see a movie? Ray's here too. And Lindsey, and Bob."
"I dunno man.. I don't feel for it."
"Come on, Gee. You never socialize with us anymore."
"Fine." I snapped and got up from my bed. I opened the door and followed Mikey downstairs where Ray, Lindsey and Bob were chatting in the big green couch.
"There he is!" Lindsey chirped as she got off the couch to hug me.
"Hey LynZ.." I said and inhaled her sweet cinnamon and caramel scent. She let go of me and smiled as she sat down next to Bob again.
"Oh, Gerard.. I invited this dude Frank. I met him at registration this morning, he's really cool actually." Mikey said and nervously tugged at his sleeves. I'm kinda famous in my family for not wanting strangers to come to our house.
I sighed and sat down in the couch next to Lindsey. The door bell rang and Mikey skipped to the door. He skipped. Skipped. And I'm the one who's gay in this family. I heard them talk, and.. I think I recognize that voice. But from where? Mikey walked into the room with- HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BALLS. The guy from my science class, the guy I totally ignored, is IN MY HOUSE. He froze in his steps and stared at me. I just wanted to sink through the floor.
"Frank, you okay?" Mikey asked him, as he waved infront of Frank's face. He flinched and blushed a light shade of pink. "Uh, I'm.. Yeah, I'm fine."
"Okay.. Well well, this is my brother Gerard, and that is Ray, Bob and Lindsey!"
He waved awkwardly and sat down next to Mikey. We decided to watch The Lost Boys.
"Why didn't you tell me he was your brother?!" Frank hissed at Mikey.
"I thought you knew!" he hissed back. And so it continued.

"Uh, I'll go to the kitchen to make us some popcorn." Mikey said and got off the couch. The movie was over, and everything was ghostly quiet.
"So.." Lindsey started, "Do you know Gerard, Frank?"
"Uh.. We have science together, but I.. erh.. I've never talked to him really." he said and hid behind his sloppy, dark brown fringe.
"Y-yeah, sorry about today, Frank.. I didn't mean to, like uh, i-ignore you." I stuttered and tried to catch his gaze.
"Don't worry, s'okay. I mean.. Whatever." he sighed and pulled his knees to his chin.
"I felt really bad about it, seriously. I hope you don't think I'm some stupid dick head."
"Gerard, it's okay! I'm used to get ignored, no need to make such a big motherfucking deal about it. Just leave it."
"Sorry, but I didn't mean to igno-" "I said leave it!" he cut me off, by practically yelling at me.
"Whoah, calm yo' tits.." Lindsey giggled. Frank sighed and started to play with his lip ring. I walked upstairs to my room, and shut the door behind me.

"Yo. Wake up man. Wakey wakey! YOU GOT A CALL MOTHERFUCKER!!"
I groaned and opened my eyes, only to see Mikey stand by the side of my bed with my phone in his hand.
"Gimme that.." I yawned. "Yeah'ello?"
"Hi, Geetard." It was Meagan.
"Hey Meg.. Why are you calling me so early?"
"It's noon. What did you do last night?"
"Movie night.. What do you want?"
"I'm staying at your house for the next month. My mom will go on a business trip. A long motherfucking business trip."
"WHAT?!" I literally jumped out of my bed. "OH MY GOD!!!"
Meagan laughed. "Excited much?"
"Fuck YEAH!! I need to tell everyone in Belleville!!!" I ran downstairs, and froze when I saw Frank by the kitchen table. And I was only in my boxers. He stared and me and burst out in a hysterical laughter.
"Uhm, Gee? Who's laughing?" Meagan said in the phone.
"Uh.. Frank, Mikey's friend. I accidentaly ran into the kitchen in my boxers."
"God, Gee, stop giving me mental pictures. I can tell why he's laughing."
"Oh ha ha."
"Tell him he sounds like a chipmunk on weed."
I moved the phone from my ear and looked at Frank, who had calmed down.
"Meagan says that you sound like a chipmunk on weed." I said, and he burst out in laughter again.
"He started to laugh again." I told Meagan.
"Yeah, I'm not deaf." I could hear her roll her eyes.
"Whatever.. When are you coming here?"
"Soon."
And then the door bell rang.
"Surprise motherfucker." she said before she hung up. I ran to the door, but Mikey had already opened and hugged Meagan for his life.
"MEAGAN!!" I yelled and hugged her. She laughed and stumbled over her bags. She laughed even more and sat down on the floor.
"Nice view, Gee. Go put on some pants please." she giggled.
"Whatever. My legs are sexy okay. I'm going to wear a mankini now just because you said that!" I said as I walked upstairs into my room. I heard her groan and I knew I'd given her a very pretty mental picture of myself in a mankini. I pulled on a pair of black ripped skinnies and hurried downstairs. It looked like Meagan and Frank were getting along well already. They were talking about whether the Misfits were better than Black Flag and vice versa.
"Uh, hi again." I said and sat down by the table.
"Hey. Frank and I are discussing whether Black Flag or the Misfits are better than the other. What do you think?"
"Uh.. I must say the Misfits."
"Yes!!" Meagan cheered. "Up your ass, Frank!"
He groaned. "Black Flag is better! Get your shit together man!"
"You're wearing a Misfits shirt." I said and poked his shoulder.
"Yeah but.. OKAY I LOVE THEM BOTH SUE ME!" he burst out and face planted on the table.
I laughed and Meagan joined in.
"Uh guys, what are we up to today?" Mikey asked as he put a large tray with coffee mugs on the table.
"We'll be drinking coffee all day and sing Barbie Girl." I replied and took a large gulp of coffee.
Frank, Meagan and Mikey choked on their coffee.
"I'M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WOOORLD, LIFE IN PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC, YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE, IMAGINATION, LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!!" I sang loud, and everyone burst out laughing. When they were done, the awkward silce grew more and more awkward.
"But seriously though, you're a great singer." Frank suddenly said, and seemed to be lost in his coffee.
"Uh.. Thanks.. I guess." I said and drank the last splatter of coffee.
"God I need a smoke.." I sighed and left the table. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes on the kitchen counter and walked outside. I lit the cigarette and took a deep breathe. I exhaled, and almost dropped the cig when someone patted me on the shoulder.
"Mind if I share?" Meagan asked. I gave her the cig and sat down on one of the garden chairs. Meagan sat down next to me and gave me the cig back.
"How's life?" she asked. "I haven't got time to talk to you properly."
"It's as usual.. The new school is kind of frightening though.." I said and blew some smoke of the nearby flower pot. Poor flowers.
"And why's that?" she reached for the cancer stick again, and I gave it to her.
"I just.. I get the feeling that everyone's fucking homophobes. I've been hearing lots about Frank, everyone throws taunts at him and saying that he's a faggot and stuff."
"Oh.." she replied, and looked absently on the cigarette between her fingers.
"I don't want it to be like on my old school.." I sighed and picked the leaves off the flowers in the flower pot that I just blew smoke on.
"I know.. I miss you there though. It hasn't been the same since you left." Meagan said and smiled sadly at me. She flicked the cig onto the ground and crushed it with her worn out checkered vans.
I sighed again. "Life isn't fair. Life does nothing but to fuck up people's lives."
"I know." Meagan sighed. (A/N many sighs in this story xD)
"Life sucks."
Sign up to rate and review this story