Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He's more than what meets the eye *FRERARD*

Chapter two

by RainbowShredder 4 reviews

Retarded seals, stupid fucktards, and an amazing surprise!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 1636 words

2Ambiance
*Frank's POV*

Again, this chapter isn't very long. And if you want some frerard action, you have to wait. But if you're waiting for something good, you can't wait for too long. Right? ;) xo. T

I saw Gerard and Meagan sit in the garden and talk. I couldn't help but feel a sting of envy.
"Uh, Mikey?" I said, "is Meagan and Gerard dating?"
Mikey burst out in laughter. Eventually he lied on the floor and laughed and clapped on his thighs like a retarded seal.
"What's so funny?!" I yelled. Mikey sat up and tried to catch his breath.
"G-Gerar-" he started to laugh again, "Gerard a-and Meh-meagan?!"
"Yeah, could you please share the joke?"
"Holy fuck balls.. Gerard is the gayest guy around and you.. You think he's dating MEAGAN?!" he started to laugh even more, and I slapped him over the head.
"Talk so I can hear you please, you retarded mosquito." I snapped, and Mikey stopped laughing.
"Okay.. Wow. Uh, Gerard is gay. Why would he date a girl if he's gay? I don't understand your logic, Frank."
Wait. Gerard is.. Gay? But why do I care, I mean I don't have a thing for him. Absolutely not.
"But I didn't know, you stupid fuck face!"
"Well now you do." Mikey said and smirked. Gerard and Meagan walked inside and looked suspiciously at us.
"Why were you laughing like a retarded seal, Mikey?" Meagan asked him.
"Frank thought you and Gerard were dating."
"Gerard's gay, Frank." she giggled. Gerard blushed deeply as he punched Meagan on the arm.
"Gee, I already told him." Mikey said and winked at him.
"Fuck you guys!" Gerard groaned and laid down on the floor.
"Maybe I should uh.. Leave." I murmured and stepped over Gerard to get to the door.
"Talk to you later!" Mikey yelled before I shut the door closed behind me. It was cold as fuck, but the snow hadn't come yet. The leaves and grass were still green and it just didn't feel right.


14th of December 1997

Hello again mr. Diary. Don't you think the snow should've come yet? Dear weather god, get your shit together. The leaves are not supposed to be green, let alone still be growing on the trees. I don't want a christmas without snow. Anyroad, I crashed at Mikey's house tonight. His brother was the guy who ignored me in science class. But I forgave him, and he turned out to be a pretty rad dude. He's a great singer, and he's gay. Oh man, why am I telling you this? I don't think you're very interested. Well, he seemed to be very embarrassed when they told me he was gay. Like if I gave two fucks. You remember what I've always said? Yeah, homophobia is gay. Oh shit, mom's yelling at me. Gotta go. xo Frankers

"Frank!! Get down here now!" mom yelled. I closed my diary and hid it under the bed, before I rushed downstairs.
"What?"
"You have to walk the dog, I'm going to a meeting." she said and searched through her purse. "Here, take 20 dollars and buy yourself something nice."
She reached me two 10 dollar bills. What the actual fuck?
"Wow, t-thanks mom." I said and flashed her a small smile.
"It's nothing, see you later." she said and left the house. I looked at the bills in my hand. She was kind to me. Was she starting to forgive me after all?

I put the leash around Sweet Pea's neck and she licked my cheek.
"You need to pee, little girl?" I laughed and locked the door behind me. It was still freezing, so I went back inside to get Pea's dog coat.
We started to walk down the road, not really giving much attention. Or well, I wasn't giving much attention.
"Hey faggot!" Fuck. It was Jeremy and his gang. "Out walking your faggot dog?" they laughed.
I sighed and picked up Sweet Pea's leavings with an orange bag. Yuck.
"I hope your faggot dog dies." Jeremy spat. A dude I didn't know snatched the leash from me.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and tried to take it back, but he pushed me away like a leaf. "GIVE HER BACK! YOU CAN'T- JUST GIVE HER TO ME!!" I felt the tears burn behind my eyelids as I saw them pull my beloved dog across the tarmac. I heard her bark, and Jeremy kicked her over the hip.
"SWEET PEA!!" I cried, and then a fist collided with my jaw. I saw stars, and I fell to the ground. Jeremy and co ran off laughing, pulling Pea with them. I tried to stand up, but my legs wouldn't let me. I reached for my phone and dialed 911.
"Belleville police department." a man said.
"Hello, please help me. They hurt my dog! They took her! Please I just want her back!" I sniffled into the phone.
"Okay, calm down, what's your name?"
"F-frank Iero."
"Okay, tell me where you are and I'll send you a police. Do you need an ambulance?"
I told him where I was, and said that I didn't need an ambulance. A police car arrived after ten minutes. The police helped me up from the ground and I got to sit on the hood to his car.
"Now, could you please tell me what happened?" the police asked softly.
"He.. They took Sweet Pea. A-and he kicked her.." I sobbed and the police wrote something in a note book.
"Who took her?"
"J-jeremy Anderson a-and some guys I didn't recognize."
"I'll try my best to find him, and I hope I can get you Sweet Pea back." the police said and smiled kindly at me.
"Thanks." I sniffled.
"You can report them for assualt if you want to."
"Uh, no.."
"Okay, do you need a ride home?"
"Uhm, could you drive me to a friends house?" I asked, and the police nodded. I stepped into the car and told him where he could drive me.

I rang the door bell on Mikey and Gerard's door. I heard muffled voices and foot steps from inside, and Meagan opened.
"Frank?" her eyes were wide open. "What happened?!" she pulled me inside and Mikey gasped when he saw me.
"They.. They took Sweet Pea." I murmured.
"Who's Sweet Pea?" Mikey asked.
"M-my dog. And they beat me up aswell. But leave it, the police will take care of it."
"You look horrible!" Meagan said and stroked my cheek.
"Thanks." I managed to force a smile. I looked up and saw Gerard stand by the stairs.
"I agree with Meg." he chuckled. I stuck my tongue out, which only caused him to grin widely.
"But why did you come here?" Mikey asked and gestured me to sit down in the couch.
"Uh.." I hadn't reallt thought about that. "No one's home at my place."
"Oh.. Well, you can stay here tonight too if you want to." Mikey said and smiled at me.
"Thanks. By the way, could I have some ice or something?" I asked and Meagan ran off to the freezer.
"A cold beef will do, right?"
"HOLY FUCK NO!!" I yelled, disgusted only from the thought of a yucky bloody beef..
"Why?" Meagan had a questioning look on her face, and so had Gerard and Mikey.
"I'm a vegetarian. Meat sucks so hard."
"Shit, sorry man.. There's a pack of ice cream here." Meagan said and handed me a square pack of vanilla ice cream. I put it against my throbbing cheek, and leaned back in the very comfortable couch.

I woke up in a bed, in a pitch black room. My cheek was still hurting, and I had to blink a few times before my eyes were accustomed to the darkness. The room was small, and I stumbled over to the door. I realized I wasn't wearing my skinny jeans anymore, so that meant someone had undressed me. Well that's awkward. I opened the door and stepped into another room, which happened to be a toilet. Wait, what? Hm.. What a mindfuck. I saw another door, and opened it. I walked into a room with dark walls and dark curtains. A small lamp was the only light source, and a person was crouching over the desk. Gerard? I couldn't really tell. I coughed. The person flinched and turned around, and it certainly was Gerard.
"Oh.. Did I wake you up?" he asked and blushed slightly. Right, I was only in my boxers.
"No, I.. I just woke up.. What are you doing?" I asked and walked over to him.
"Drawing." he said and tried to cover what ever he was drawing.
"Can I see?"
"No."
"Pleeeeease?" I pleaded and tried my best to look as adorable as possible.
"Fine." he sighed and moved away from the drawing pad. I swear, my mouth fell to the floor. It was the best drawing I had ever seen. A little boy sat on a swing in a dark depressing playground, and blood was pouring from his eyes. The trees around him were big and frightening- but somehow very beautiful. It looked like some kind of creatures, vampires?, tried to catch him but they couldn't. It was very depressing yet beautiful.
"It's shit, isn't it." Gerard sighed.
"No! Holy motherfucking shit toad, this is the best drawing I've ever seen, hand on my heart!"
He blushed again. "Thanks.. By the way, your mom called. She said they had found Sweet Pea, and she's at the vet right now."
"Oh my god!! Yes yes yes yes!" I yelled and started to jump around. Gerard laughed.
"What time is it?" I asked him when I had calmed down, and I walked over to his window and looked through the curtains. "IT'S SNOWING!"
Sign up to rate and review this story