Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The day my life changed forever.

Home

by raezorrstorm 1 review

This is the 'From Hell Through Us' chapter edited and updated, it should be slightly better :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 591 words

0Unrated
As soon as I got out of the hospital, my mom rushed from the, practically jumped on me and pulled me into one of those bone-crushing hugs. I looked over her shoulder toward the car. Good, dad wasn't there.
'Are you okay honey? Do you want to carry something for you? How are you feeling? You still look pale.' Mom kept bombarding me with questions.
'You worry too much, I'm okay mom, I promise'
'Okay, if you're sure' she let go of me and I could breathe again. She went to the reception desk inside to talk to the doctor just to make sure I'm definitely ready to go home. I cracked a small smile and started towards the car with my bags. On the way I saw a young man of about my age, maybe a year or so older walk past with some flowers. He looked so sad. I didn't realise I was staring until he looked up at me and caught my eye. Damn, he was cute... no, more than cute... Beautiful. I must have hit my head hard or something; no way did I just call a complete stranger 'beautiful' ... even if it was true. We stood there for what seemed like forever just staring. But then, mom being mom, ruined it. He started to walk toward me, and it was at that moment she decided to come running out.
'Come along Nat, we need to get home, your dad and I have missed you, and I suppose you're hungry, I'll make us all some cheesy potato cakes, you're favourite. How does that sound?'
'it sounds great mom' I didn't put much enthusiasm into my voice, I actually wanted to stay and talk to the guy, but he was already walking off.
'Let's go home mom' I sighed. Might as well get the meeting with my father over and done with.
I got into the car and strapped myself in. Mom slid into the driver's side and switched on the ignition. We pulled out of the car park, and as I glanced out the window I saw the black-haired guy again. He was mouthing something to me.
It looked a bit like 'Gerard' ... He was telling me his name. I only had chance to mouth 'Natalie' back to him before we were on the road. The journey home was a quiet on. I didn't know what to say. By the looks of things, neither did mom. As we got closer and closer to our house, my stomach knotted up. I really didn't want to see my father. I hoped that he was just talking out of grief and sadness that day at the hospital, but I highly doubted it.
As we pulled into our driveway, dad was standing there with a smile on his face. Anyone else would have thought that it meant he was happy to see me. I knew better. I could see the malicious look in his eyes. I purposely took my time getting out of the car, but I couldn't stay in there forever. I had to face him.
'Welcome home Natalie, me and your mother have missed you so much. Let's get you inside, it's cold out here' Dad took my bags off me and beckoned me inside. I had no choice but to follow him inside. I sighed as walked through the door into the house. I dumped my bags on the couch and sat down.
I wished Evie was here. But she's not. Time to face the music.
Sign up to rate and review this story