Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The day my life changed forever.

Will You Be My Saviour?

by raezorrstorm 1 review

Longer chapter i think it's the best one atm :) R&R xox

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 1452 words

0Unrated
It was an awkward silence in the house. Mom and dad were staring at me. I was just sat there looking at my feet. After another 5 minutes or so I decided to move.
'I'm just gonna take my bags upstairs okay?' Mom nodded.
'I'll give you a hand Natalie' Dad chirped in. My stomach knotted.
'I'll be fine dad, you don't need to help'
'No, I insist, you must be tired' He took my bags off me and headed up the spiral staircase. I had no choice but to follow him. I trudged up the stairs to my room where he was already waiting.
'Sit down Natalie, we need to talk.' I sat on the edge of my bed as far away from him as possible. I really hoped that he didn't mean what he said at the hospital. I was scared.
'Natalie? John? I'm just going to the grocery store to get some things to eat, I'll be about half an hour' Mom shouted up the stairs. At that point my stomach did a back flip; I didn't want to be alone with him. I really didn't. I got up towards to the door to see if I could go with mom, but I heard the front door slam and it was too late. I was stuck here. I felt a force on the back of my shirt pulling me back. I was thrown onto the bed and pinned down by my arms.
'Now Natalie, we're going to play a game. Me and Evie played it before she tragically lost her life, and she was good. You have a lot to live up to. You see, I lied at the hospital. I didn't like either of you. But I tolerated you both. If anything, I'm glad she's dead. One less mouth to feed. Less money to spend.'
I couldn't describe my feelings. I was scared, angered, horrified, but a lot more... I didn't know what to do, I was physically pinned down, and I didn't know what to say in fear of pissing him off.
'Why? Why do you hate us so much?' I whispered. My voice failed me because I was so scared.
'That is a question that will be answered in due course my darling daughter. Now, back to the game'
I felt his hand move up my stomach to my boobs. I tried to kick out but I got a slap for my efforts. I felt blood in my mouth.
'Don't fight Natalie, Evie fought to, and look where that got her. Now, we aren't going to tell your mother. That's how you lose the game. If you tell her, I will kill you. Got that?'
I could only nod. I was shaking with fear. I didn't want this one bit. I felt physically sick. I can't believe he did this to Evie. My twin sister. She never said anything. She carried on as normal. I never suspected ... oh god. How could he do this? I was glad I had a good gag reflex, or I would have thrown up there and then.
I felt his hand squeeze my boobs as he lifted my shirt off, I tried to scream but I had his hand covered over my mouth. It took me back to the day when Evie was killed. Tears started to pour down my face. I felt used and corrupted. As his hands started to move down to my jeans I kicked out as hard as possible, getting him right in the stomach.
'You little bitch! You shouldn't have done that. What's wrong eh? Don't like this? Thought not. Well, since I'm in a good mood, we'll change the rules of the game a bit shall we?'
He pulled out a Stanley blade. My eyes widened in terror as I tried to struggle out of his grip. I felt a sharp pain on my wrist. I knew the cut hadn't gone deep enough to kill me. Just enough to cause me pain. I kicked out again, this time getting him in the balls. He doubled over and fell off the bed. This was the chance I needed. I ran down the stairs, practically falling, to the front room. Mom came in at that point with the groceries. She looked rather startled.
'Honey, are you okay? You seem flustered...' I could tell by the look on her face she was worried.
'Yeah, I'm okay. Would it be okay if I could go take a walk and get some fresh air?' I needed to get out of the house. I heard my dad's heavy footsteps down on the hallway upstairs.
'Sure, want me to come with?'
'No mom, I just want some time alone.'
'Okay, teas at 7.' She came up to me and kissed me on the forehead before I ran out of the house.
I didn't know where to go, so I decided to go back to the alleyway where me and my sister were attacked. I approached it slowly, and I saw the police tape across the entrance. There was a man standing there. I thought I recognised him. He came up to me.
'Are you Natalie?' he asked. I was kinda creeped out how he knew my name. I nodded at him.
'What happened to your arm?' he had a look of worry on his face that matched my moms. I pulled down my sleeve over the still-bleeding cut. I was still trying to recognise him and work out where I had seen him before.
'Um, sorry if I creep you out, it was me at the hospital. I was the one you were staring at.' He said with a small grin on his face.
'Oh.' Was all I could say. He looked different. Still cute, but different. He had different clothes on, and was wearing eyeliner. It was definitely him though.
'We haven't been introduced properly. I'm Gerard.' he held his hand out.
'I know' God. I'm such a moron sometimes.
'I'm Natalie' I took his hand and shook it. 'So what brings you here? I was curious as to why he was at the scene of my attack and my sisters' murder.
'Well, my brother Mikey saw off some attackers from here a few weeks ago...' a few weeks?!? How long was I in hospital for?
'...And he said he saw a 2 girls being attacked. One had died and the other one passed out before he could help her, he called the ambulance and cops.' So that's who my rescuer was then, Gerard's brother, this Mikey dude.
'Anyway, my dad's a cop and he said that he wanted me out of the way while he did some work so I came here to check it out.'
I took all this in. I was thinking about this dude when a buzzing noise came out of Gerard's pocket.
'It's Mikey, bear with me a sec.'
I just stood staring down the alleyway. I couldn't block the visions of my sister being tortured out of my head. I didn't care what happened to me, I wanted my sister to be okay. But she wasn't. She was dead and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt a dampness running down my face and realised I was crying. I quickly wiped away the tears as Gerard walked back over.
'Okay, I'll see you soon bro, bye'
'What did he want?' I asked
'I need to get home.' My face fell, I wanted him to stay. I didn't want to go back to my home yet.
'You want to come with me? Mikey wants to meet you. It'd be nice to have someone other than my brother to talk to.' I nodded and began to follow him. I wasn't sure if I should go, but I wanted to meet my rescuer. I wondered if he would recognise me. We didn't have to walk far, his house is only a few blocks from mine... I wonder if he goes to my school. Why have I never seen him around? My train of thought was once again interrupted as we reached the front door of Gerard's house. He slid the key into the lock, and motioned for me to follow him inside.
'MIKEY! I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT SOMEONE FOR YOU TO MEET!' he screamed at the top of his voice. I heard a bang as Mikey came flying down the stairs.
'Hey bro, introduce me to your friend?' He looked at me and his eyes widened in recognition.
'Mikey, this is Natalie.'
Sign up to rate and review this story