Categories > Original > Erotica > Backstage Animals

I Don't Mean To Stare

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

....

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 202 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Mmm your extra tight this morning." He moaned as he gripped my hips to steady me. I began bouncing up and down on him, both of us moaning in unision. I bent down to kiss him deciding that laying on him was a better position when he wrapped his arms around me, "Lay down on me. We're closer this way." He said squeezing me closer to him. He rolled over so that he was on top. He began thrusting in as deep as he could then pulled himself all the way out and pushed back inside. "Do you like that?" He asked breathlessly. "Yes!" I moaned as I dug my nails into his back. "Do you like it when I talk to you while I fuck you?" He purred as he thrusted harder into me. "Yes baby! Oh fuck yeah!" I panted. "Do you like my cock baby?" He moaned. "Uh huh! Oh yeah!" I screamed out frantically. He chuckled and brought his mouth down to my ear, "Your screaming so loud." He said teasingly as he stroked my hair, "Am I doing that to you?" I nodded and a pleasure induced tear fell from my eyes. "Answer me." He whispered forcefully.
Sign up to rate and review this story