Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

She's Overboard, Self Assured

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

......

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 190 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yes." I whimpered. He began ramming himself into me and started rubbing my clit, "Come baby." He urged roughly. The orgasm built slowly and I clamped my thighs around his waist, "Oh Kurt!" I whined. He came shortly after and collapsed on me, "That was so fucking hot." He panted. I nodded in agreement and kissed his forehead, "I love you, Kurt." He kissed me back, "I love you too, china doll." He replied and slowly began pullinng himself out of me, "Wait. Don't. I want you stay inside me a little longer. I feel safer like this." I whispered. He slid back inside with a sigh, "Me too." He replied. "Molly wants a cracker. Think I should get off her first." He sang, "Think she wants some water, to put out the blowtorch." I chuckled and kissed his nose, "My Kurt, the comedian." I teased. "Thanks folks, I'll be here all week." He joked and rested his head on my chest. "Dave called." I said petting the back of his head. "Is he alright?" He asked. "Yeah, he was checking on you." I replied "I'll call him back later."
Sign up to rate and review this story