Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

And Life Was Perfect, Just Like Up On The Screen

by yorgismorgi 1 review

Read. :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 561 words

0Unrated
Listen, I'm sorry this chapter's gonna suck,but I wrote two chapters on my phone and I was going to put them both into this one, and then the phone didn't save them, and I came up with this just to fill in, and set up the next chapter :)

I woke up, and I still had my arms around Frank. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, and it was 11:45 AM. I heard Mikey coming up the stairs and walking down the hallway leading to my room. I quickly took my arms off of Frank,so that if Mikey walked in he wouldn't get the wrong idea!

Mikey's P.O.V.

I thought all about what happened to Gerard. The only thing that I noticed was that he had explained the whole night so fast, he forgot to tell me who had done it to him! If I knew who had kidnapped him, I would've literally murdered them not only for what happened to Gee, but also for what I went through while he was gone. I accidentally set the coffee maker on fire, melted a plastic fork in the toaster while trying to get the toast out, and last but not least, I didn't know you had to seperate the dark clothes from the light clothes while washing them!
I went upstairs to my brother's room to suggest a movie and some food at the local diner. I walked through the door to see Gerard sitting on the edge of the bed, running his hands through his hair while Frank was asleep. "Hey, do you wanna go see a movie and stop at the diner?" I asked. "Sure, give us 20 minutes." Gerard replied. I went to my room and started getting ready.

Frank's P.O.V.

"Frank.....Frank, wake up." A voice said. I opened my eyes to see Gerard sitting on the end of the bed. "We're going to a movie and the diner, are you coming?" He asked. I nodded in reply, feeling grateful for the offer. I had never felt so safe and cared for in the past ten years. After a while, we were all dressed and ready to hit the town, which was only a short walk away.
2:00 PM, Gerard's P.O.V.
We walked out the diner, still joking around about the cheesy movie Mikey had picked! The cool, crisp air felt so good in my hair as the sun hid behind the clouds. "One sec, I got a text." Frank said, as we stopped and waited for him. His face went pale as he stared at the cell phone screen. "Um, are you okay?" Mikey asked. "Uhh..um yeah, we gotta get back to the house now..." Frank replied. Something was going on, I just didn't know what. We arrived back at the house and parted our seperate ways.
Mikey went up to his room, Frank sat on the sofa watching some television show which seemed pretty boring, and I decided to read a book that I've been wanting to read for a while.

10 PM, Gerard's P.O.V.(i'm skipping nearly the whole day,sorry!!)

We decided on microwave meals for dinner, and then watching a ton of horror movies. Mikey chickened out on the third movie, and went to bed. Eventually, Frank and I fell asleep on the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story