Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

The End of an Era...

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

read it :{

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 629 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
"Gerard...Gerard,I really need to talk to you..please wake up!" I opened my eyes to the dark living room and saw Frank. His perfect face was tear-stained and his eyes were bloodshot. "H-He's gonna kill us." He said, as he choked on his sobs."Who's gonna kill us?" I asked him. "The guy I'm forced to work for.Tyson, remember?" He said "No one's going to hurt you,as long as I'm around." I said reassuringly. I put my arm around him and rested my head on his shoulder,hoping he'd relax, and stop crying. I stayed awake until I was sure he was asleep,and decided I should get some sleep too. Before I could close my eyes, a shadowy figure came running into view towards the window. I tapped on Frank, praying he'd wake up. He awoke quickly, and saw what I was gazing at before he panicked. "GERARD, RUN!" He yelled. Before we could get up to run the sickening smash of the window pierced the night air, as glass was sent flying everywhere. We froze in place on the floor.
"So Frank, we're falling in love with our victims now,are we?" The man snapped. He had shoulder length wavy brown hair with ice-blue eyes. He carefully stepped through the frame of the broken window,and into the house. "Tyson, get out NOW!" Frank growled back at him. "You were supposed to kill this boy, Frank. But you didn't and now I have to, or else he's a piece of living evidence, and he'll turn us in." Tyson said. Mikey heard the commotion and came running downstairs to see what was going on. Tyson began to point his gun at me. I opened my mouth to scream but Frank grabbed my arm and pulled me off the floor, as we made a run for the back door. Mikey was running not far behind us as we made our way to the forest. The sound of gunfire and a spine-tingling shriek that could only belong to Mikey filled the air as Frank and I stopped and looked at eachother. I dared to look back and saw my little brother in a lifeless heap on the floor. I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands and started to cry un-controllably. "Oh my god..." Frank whispered.
"GERARD RUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Frank yelled. I couldn't run and leave Mikey here. All the great times we had. He was everything to me, and now he's gone. I snapped back into reality as Frank grabbed me by my jacket, and pulled me to my feet. I looked back again and saw why he wanted to run so badly. Now there were two guys after us, gaining quickly. We ran deeper into the forest until we could run no more. "We're lost." I said, through tears. "We still have eachother,though."Frank replied. He was right. We were in the middle of the forest, far away from any civilization. We had eachother, which meant there was a glimmer of hope. We'd love again, we'd laugh again, and we'd cry again. And we didn't go down by ourselves...We went down together.
EPILOGUE:
Gerard and Frank never made it out of the woods, and Tyson never found them. They died not alone, but together.
Sooo what did you think?? :D Expect the first chapter of the SEQUEL tomorrow or tonight!!Here's a sneak peek!
17 year-old Reia Jacynth (pronounced "Ray-a Ja-sinth") is sent to live with her aunt at her new house for a year. Long trail rides with her aunt's horse in the forest end up with her meeting Frank. It will change her life..But for better or for worse?
Sign up to rate and review this story