Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

Prolouge

by usashi_kotokito 1 review

A hmounculus ends up working with other homunculi to gain the one thing she needs to give her Mother immortality.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride,Wrath - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 622 words

2Ambiance
"Is the circle ready" A man with thick glasses and gold teeth shouted to his subordinates.
"Yes, Doctor. All is ready and the sacrifices are in place." A weak looking man answered holding a clip board
"Good. Good. Now bring in the lab rat." At these words two military men dragged in a girl of about 18 into the large room. She obliviously had been severally beaten beforehand.
"Place in the center of the circle. Now...Take notes before and after the transmutation." The doctor told the others. The army men obliged and threw the girl down in the circle making her whimper as she hit the ground.
"Men, this shall be a be a great day! Today is the day we make a homunculus!" the doctor's lackeys clapped and cheered as the doctor absorbed all of the praise.
"Now we begin!" more praise and sounds of excitement. The doctor walked up the the edge of the circle and prepared to activate it. The girl looked at the sacrifices. They were children.
Oh dear god...why? What have I ever done? The girl thought with tears welling up. Then the girl noticed one of the children was ishvalan.
This evil! Nothing but evil! The girl could hardly take it. Then the doctor laid his hands on the circle making red bolts of alchemy and making the circle glow. Suddenly the circle made black hands that began taking the life of the children. All of the souls started taking form of a smooth and oval shaped stone that was as red as blood. The children screamed and yelled for help. The girl could only cry. Finally the children's souls had been absorbed finishing the stone. The people cooed in amazement of the spectacle. The doctor took the stone and stood over the girl.
"Your going to do me a great deal of fame my dear..." the doctor said just before stabbing the stone into the girl's body. A huge unbearable pain hit the girl. She screamed and twitched uncontrollably. The bruises on her skin started disappearing by red sparks. She coughed up blood. Her body started to change. Her dirty white plain dress melted away showing some strange black clothing that fit to her skin and on her back a strange tattoo of a dragon encircling a star appeared on her lower back. Then the transformation stopped. The girl was still.
"Did it fail?" a nervous lackey stuttered. The girl finally opened her eyes. Her eyes were a deep bright red. Her hair was a dark red.
"It... It worked! Haha! I created a homuncu-"the doctor never finished his sentence for his own creation had stabbed him in the heart with her bare hand. The old doctor coughed blood and the homunculus swiftly shook him off her hand.
"Thanks for birthing old man. Consider this my thanks. Heh heh." The homunculus chuckled evilly.
"Oh my god. It killed him?! It's a monster!!"
"Hey, I resent that." The homunculus said as she stabbed more victims wither hands.
"You guys aren't even fighting back. How boring..." The homunculus sighed wiping her hand on the doctor's coat. A shot from a gun rang out as the bullet pierced her right through the head. It would have been fatal if she was a human.
"Ow dammit! That freaking hurt!" the homunculus yelled as her arms became huge, red, and monster like. She slammed her hands down crushing the army men down into the ground.
"Humph. Stupid humans. At this point your basically screwed!!" the homunculus laughed as she continued killing every single person in the building. Blood was every where and all over her. She left taking to the night and the enjoyment of her killing spree...
Sign up to rate and review this story