Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

Strager Danger

by usashi_kotokito 1 review

a homunculus meets some other homunculi but are they friend or foe?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride,Wrath - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 1350 words

1Funny
She was a beautiful girl. Not to tall or short and a nice slim build. She wore a coat and kept the hood over head but her red eyes glowed bright under it and her hair shone in the light bringing out the dark red nicely. She walked calmly and silently but shes was quietly whispering to her self.
ÒDamn that Arrogance! IÕve done it now. I think its his goal to make me mad and fight the jerkÉ and now IÕve upset MotherÉ Arrogance is gonna keep bugging me about it for the next weekÉ I may as well just find someplace to hold outÉÓ she mumbled to herself.
ÒAll though knowing him heÕll find me again and drag me backÉ I need someplace protectedÉÓ Then she stopped and noticed a sign on the wire fence. It read: WARNING: Military Grounds. Do Not Enter!
ÒHmÉÓ the girl looked at it and thought for a moment. Then she smiled a snide grin.
ÒPerfect. Hm. Is there a hole any where?Ó The girl walked the length of the fence but didnÕt find one.
ÒGuess IÕm gonna have to jump it.Ó the girl looked to make sure no one could see her. The street was completely empty. The girl planted her feet and lowered her self at the knees slightly then she pushed off the ground rasieing her into the air over the fence. She landed easily on the other side. She walked around looking here and there. Then she saw some army men in her way.
Oh these morons? How annoyingÉ
Òhey! People arenÕt allowed in this area! You must leave this area now.Ó One of the men said firmly. The girl scoffed crouched down and ran. But she moved faster than a human.
Òhey! Hey! Come back! Stop!Ó the men ran after her and were calling on more men
She kept going.
"They don't give up do they...?" the girl sighed continueing to run. She noticed an alleyway and immeditaly ducked into it hiding herself in the dark as she crouched in a corner.
"Dammit! She's gone!"
"Spread out and look for her! She might be a terrorist!" The girl relized she needed to make an escape. She noticed a gate that blocked maybe a basement. She stood up and opened the gate. A rusty lock held on to the other gate behind it. Grabbing a peice of the chain she sliced through the old metal like butter. She closed the gate just before the army men came looking for her.
"Whew... way to close" the girl wiped her forehead."well... I don't think this is a basement..." the girls senses tingled at her. She felt a familiar power ahead. It was strong but she couldn't tell if it came from an exact person..
"Well I think I'll be stuck down here for an hour or two..." The girl sighed looking back at the gate. She smiled and chuckled to herself.
"Might as well explore then!" She walked down the dark tunnel senseing the power slowly growing stronger. Finally she reached a dimly lit tunnel. she stared at the tunnel. She sensed several auras. They were wild and animal like. she took one step and maybe six strange creatures attacked her.
"whoa!" she just barely jumped out of the way. She skidded to a stop. She knew what these beasts were... They were chimeras. Mother had made one before. But these weren't making the aura she felt earlier.
"Out of my way!" she shouted before kicking one of the biggest monsters breaking its jaw. The chimeras kept coming and the girl kept on fighting. She wasn't gonna go down easy.

Somewhere else in the labrith two people were sitting around doing nothing. One was severaly obese and had a look on his face like a deer in front of a on coming train. He wore a black body suit and black wristbands. The other one was of a much smaller build and looked alot like a teenager. he wore a black tank top that was cut just below his chest and shorts covered by a short skirt. He was barfoot with his toes and heel exposed and his hair was long and wispy and had a dark greenish tint to it. The fatter one sniffed the air.
"Envy?"
"What, Gluttony?"
"I smell some one. And they smell delisious... can I eat them?" Gluttony began to drool at the thought. Evny jumped down from the ledge he was sitting on. The minute his feet touched the floor he could feel small vibrations from below.
"Hm. Somethings got the chimera going crazy. Gluttony, let's go." Envy waved his hand beconing for Gluttony to follow. Gluttony followed him still thinking about his possible lunch.

"Dammit these things keep on coming!" The girl screamed throwing another chimera into the wall. It fell lifeless into the water beside the walkway. she kept fighting on until she made it past the chimeras tunnel. They continued hissing and growling at her. She fell on her rump and tried to control her breathing.
"Geez. That took alot out of me..." she panted. She sat there looking back at the chimera. She stuck her tongue out at them then stood up and shook her butt at them.
"Sorry. But the A train has left the station suckers. Hahaha!" She fell down again and laughed hystercaly.
"what are you giggleing about?" a voice asked. The girl turned and stood up quickly. It was two people. They had the auras that she had felt. but the smaller one... His is huge. He looked at the blood and damage the girl had made.
"Wow. You made a total mess..."the smaller person smiled cocking his head slightly.
"I'll take that as a complimant. If they belong to you I'm sorry if they're were any important to you, but they attacked me out of blue so i had to defend myself." the girl shrugged.
"Bah. Those savages aren't important to us at all." he stuck up his nose." Now how did you get down here?"
"Oh. I got chased by some militry fools and hid here. I thought I'd just look around."
"Military fools? Well I kinda agree with you on that one..."
"How many souls are inside you?"
"What?" he looked at little shocked.
"God I didn't stutter. I asked how many souls are inside your stone...homunculus?" the girl smirked.
"Dammit! You humans are so annoying!"
"Hey watch what you say. I'm known to not have a very stable temper."
"Shes the smell... Envy, can i eat her please?" the fat one drooled and stared at the girl.
"Alright Gluttony. But don't make a big mess."Envy patted Gluttonys head before he luanched himself at the girl. Crap! He's big but he moves well for his size. Gluttony opened his mouth to take off her head. Perfect... the girl spread out her finger and ran at him. She tapped the ground with her foot and jumped toward Gluttony and stabbed her fingers through his mouth and out of the back of his head. She pushed off his enormous body and landed softly and glanced at his body as it healed the damage.
"What the hell?! How could a human like you do that!? It's not possible!" Envy shouted suprised at what the girl had just done.
"Me human? That's a laugh!" the girl took off her coat. She smiled evily showing what she really was. She wore a black tube top cut below her bust with a black choker around her neck and armwarmers down to her fingers. She had pants that were missing one leg and black boots. Red marking were on her shoulds and her hips and she had a oboros tatoo on her lower back.
"YOUR A HOMUNCULUS!" Envy shouted pointing at her in shock.
"Ding ding we have a winner! John show him what hes won!" The girl smiled and put her hands on her hip.
"Yes i am a homunculus and my name is Aggression" she smiled crossing her arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story