Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

Homunculus showdown

by usashi_kotokito 1 review

they're foe

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride,Wrath - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 698 words

1Original
Damn! How could she be a homunculus?! Envy thought staring at Agression.
"A little suprised?" aggression giggled. Gluttony was up again and tried to attack Aggresssion again but she kicked him in the chin with out even turning around. Gluttony soared backward and hit the wall shattering rock.
"How are you doing all that crap!?" Envy shouted.
"Well me being a homunculus my abilities are speed and strength. Like aggression in humans. Its strong and its quick. I mean humans get so angry with each other they start fighting with each other! Out of blunt anger! Then when they see what they done they fall and cry like infants. Its fun to watch really. A good laugh." Aggression smiled as she did a little spin.
"You don't like humans?" Envy asked.
"Nope. Stupid creatures and your acting about as stupid as one right now." Aggression smirked.
"What did you say?!" Envy's arms strated making red static and his right arm was changing it to a blade.
"So you can change your bodys form. Pretty neat." Envy came at her aiming to stab her through the forehead.
"Too slow." Aggression cuaght the blade between her hands.
"Dammit..." Envy growled. Aggression swiftly kicked him in the mouth making him bite his tongue.
"That's for having such a dirty mouth. I've never heard someone use the words damn and dammit so much. You really need to watch it." She sighed.
"You shut up!" Envys arms changed again but this time into green hands of a monster. He stretched them out to rip her to pieces. But she had disappeared from he spot.
"What the hell?!"
"Hm, your not bad...but you could do a little better." Aggression had some how gotten behind Envy. He quickly turned around and stabbed her in the stomach. Aggression quickly pulled back and wiped some blood from her mouth. Red static began healing the wound.
"Not so cocky now are you?" Envy laughed turning his hand back to normal.
"Who made you?" he asked taking her heal time to ask a few questions.
"Just some idiot doctors. If your looking to kill em' off don't bother. I already took care of that. The doctor was a moron yelling about how my creation was gonna make him famous and he got on my nerves so stabbed him through the heart. Then those army idiots started shooting at me so i crushed them like the bugs they are. then everyone started screaming and running around calling me a monster. How rude is that? So I bumped them off as well." Agressions wound had healed now and she could stand up properly.
"You don't mess around do you?"
"Nope."
Gluttony was up again and tried for the third time to get Aggression in his mouth. She grabbed his arm and threw him into the wall again.
"Why don't you just stay down!?" she growled.
"Gluttony, change of plans. You can't eat her now."
"Hm. So im guessing your Envy and blubberball there is Gluttony."
"yep. Im Envy the jealous."
"Aggression the visous." she put her hands behind her back in an innocent pose.
"You know your not all that expirenced with fighting are you? I expected a lot more from a homunculus."
"Dammit! Your getting on my nerves!" Envy attacked her again. Aggression decided it was about time to finish this. She brought up her knee and whacked him in the chest.
Snap!Crack!Shick!
Envy coughed up blood. That sound had meant Aggression had broken his ribs and now they were punctureing his insides. Envy continued coughing as the static worked on healing.
"Damn you!" he cursed.
"There you go again cussing. I don't like people you cuss so much." Aggression kicked him less forcefully in the head.
"I should thank you. It's been two months since I won at a fight. Arrogance has been making me eat dirt ever since he came in." She crouched down resting her chin on her knees.
"Well. I think its about time for me to leave. So adiue! It's been fun!" She waved as she took her coat and walked back through the chimeras tunnel and back the way she came.
Sign up to rate and review this story