Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day I Met Gerard Way

The Bombs

by amyisawesome 0 reviews

Just a little bit about before the evacuation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 219 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V.

The sky wrapped round my (once a) house up like a blanket. Scorched rubble flung in all directions while me and mother frantically searched for Mikey, my brother. I heard a faint and distressed moan from the old kitchen.

‘Mum,’ I said ‘I’ve found him’. I smiled like a loon and dragged him out of the bricks. I used to hate my guts out of him. Now I notice how important family is, after dad got killed in the war. He beat me up daily anyway.

After a long day of salvaging shit (not actual shit though, just random items) we hear bombs raining from the sky. It was usual at this time of the evening. We rushed into the shelter and hide, like anyone would. We snuggled up in the corner and just lay there, waiting in the war that was lasting for what seemed like forever...

I awoke to the peachy sky and morning mist. Now the blitzed street was cold and smoky. The park was purely a crater of ash. I clambered over the rubble. Outside was mother and Mikey, gazing at the devastation. I rushed though the debris to mum but as I did, mother was walking sorrowfully towards me with bad news in her mind...

Sorry for the crappiness
Sign up to rate and review this story