Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage souls *FRERARD*

Chapter four

by RainbowShredder 2 reviews

Christmas, stupid Gerard, and they go back to school. READ AND REVIEW!! xo.T

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 2039 words

0Unrated
"GERARD!! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SON OF A BITCH IT'S CHRISTMAAAAS!!!!"
I opened my eyes and groaned when I saw that the clock was 07:56.
"It's also just 8 am you stupid motherfucker.."
"But Gee!!" Mikey whined and started to pull the cover off of me.
"JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY!!" I yelled. Mikey left my room and shut the door close with a loud boom. I sighed and fell asleep again.

"Hey, Gee?" Meagan shook me awake.
"Go away.."
"What's wrong? Mikey said you went all PMS-y on him." she chuckled.
"I hate life okay, can you hand me a gun so I can kill myself?"
Meagan slapped me across the cheek. "Shut the fuck up!! It's christmas for fucks sake! Get up now or I'll make you regret it."
I got up from my bed and pushed past Meagan. I knew she would win an argument anyways. I walked down stairs and everyone was sitting in the couch. Fuck me, Frank was there too.
"There you are, do you need some tampons?" Mikey smirked.
"Just because tampons are the same size as your dick." I shot back and sat down in an armchair.
Mikey gasped. "You just crossed the line!!" he attacked me with a pillow, and I easily pushed him away.
"Mikes, you can try all you want to." I sighed. I looked over at Frank who bit his lip whilst he texted someone. Mikey attacked me again, and took me by surprise. I fell to the floor and hit my head.
"MIKEY YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!" I yelled at him.
"Language, Gerard!" mom called from the kitchen.
"You're the one who suck dicks. I know you want to suck Frank's dick." Mikey whispered and ran off to the kitchen.
"That's so not okay, Mikey!" I ran after him and punched him in the stomach when I found him hiding behind the table.
"Gerard!" mom gasped. "You don't hit your brother like that!"
"He said I wanted to suck Frank's dick! That motherfucker deserves it.."
"Stop calling your brother a motherfucker. And Mikey, stop teasing him." mom pointed her index finger at us.
"Tell him to stop lying." I snapped. Mom was quiet.
"Mom?!"
She laughed.
"You don't believe him, do you?!"
"Oh, Gerard, I'm sorry.." she giggled.
"I DO NOT WANT TO SUCK FRANK'S DICK!!" I screamed and punched my fist in the table. Dad walked into the kitchen with a bemused look on his face.
"Stop that, Mikey." he snarled.
"I hate Frank." I murmured. But it hurt so much to say it. Mikey's mouth fell open.
"Don't say that! You're his best friend!" mom was clearly upset.
"Well I do." I said and rushed out from the kitchen. I saw Meagan hug Frank, and she shot me an angry 'Why?!' look. I shrugged and walked upstairs. Fuck christmas presents, fuck christmas, fuck everything an everyone.


*Frank's POV*

I heard Gerard and Mikey argue about Gerard sucking my dick. I laughed inside as I texted my cousin in Italy.
"I hate Frank." I heard Gerard say. What?
"Don't say that! You're his best friend!" Donna said.
"Well I do." Gerard said, and my mouth fell open. Meagan copied my expression. I shook my head and Meagan hugged me tight.
"I know he doesn't hate you, Frank, I know it." she whispered to me and stroked my back soothingly. I started to cry. "I-I should go.."
"No, Frankie. Your mom will be here for lunch, and we'll open presents. You can't leave now.."
"Gerard hates me. I was right, why would anyone want to be my friend?"
"Me and Mikey are your friends. So are Bob, Ray and Lindsey. And Gerard doesn't hate you, he's just being silly because Mikey's teasing him."
I sighed and snuggled into Meagan's embrace.

"Hello Linda!" Donna said as my mom entered the house. They hugged eachother, and mom smiled at me. "Hello dear, where's Gerard?"
"Uhm.. He's upstairs." I murmured.
"Is there something wrong?" mom asked and sat down next to me.
"No." I said shortly. Mom sighed.
"Frank I can te-" she was cut off by Mikey. "Can I talk yo you?" he asked and told me to follow him outside.
"What is it?" I asked when he closed the door behind us.
"There's something you should know about Gerard.."
"Uh, okay. Tell me."
"Well, I've told him to be careful with his feelings because I can't stand it to see him get hurt.. Not again."
"What? When did he get hu-"
"I'll tell you, okay? Just don't tell him I told you."
I nodded.
"Last year, he was dating this guy. Gerard trusted him with all his heart, and he found out that the guy he was dating was cheating on him with a girl. Gerard got really depressed and started to cut himself and drink and stuff.. He stopped when we moved here."
"How could someone do that to him?" I though out loud. Mikey shook his head.
"What I'm trying to say is.. I know he likes you. And try to be careful with him, because if you hurt him.. I will kill you, I don't care if you're one of my best friends, because no one hurts my brother."
"I'd never hurt Gerard.. Why would you even think of that?"
"I know you wouldn't.. I thought I'd just make it clear." Mikey said and gave me a pat on the back before he went back inside. I followed him, and mom hugged me immediatly. "Donna told me what he said. I think he's just confused.."
"Mom, it's fine.." I sighed. She let me go, but I knew that she saw through my lie.
"Who wants to open their presents?" Donna asked everyone. Mikey squealed in excitement, and ran to the christmas tree. Gerard came walking down the stairs, and he avoided my gaze.
"Linda, Frank, we have presents for you too." Donna said and handed us two square gift boxes each. I opened one of mine, and it was a brand new pair of Doctor Martens inside. I gasped. "Thank you so much!!! Mine were getting too small and worn out, thank you thank you thank you!! But they're so expensive.." I looked up at Donna who waved it off.
"You deserve it." she smiled. Mom got a cook book and a few kitchen supplies. I opened my other present that was from Mikey, Gerard and Meagan. It was a XXL bag of skittles.
"Thanks! This is fucking amazing!" I burst out and smiled and Mikey, Meagan and.. Well, Gerard just stared down at the floor.
"Language, Frank." mom said and tugged my ear jokefully.
"Whatever.. But I don't have anything for you guys.."
"But you've been at the hospital, you couldn't go christmas shopping." Meagan said and smiled.
"True." Mikey said and smiled aswell.
"I'll get you something later, but I have to hug you!" I said and hugged them. I looked at Gerard who still looked at the floor, and I assumed he didn't want a hug.

We talked and had fun the rest of the day, and when it was 9 pm, my mom and I walked home. We didn't talk at all, and I went to bed immediately.

*Gerard's POV*

I didn't talk to Frank for the rest of the christmas holidays. When he texted me, I didn't answer. When he hung out with Meagan and Mikey, I stayed away. Meagan and Mikey were pissed at me. And now it was the first day of school, and I had science the first class. Science with Frank..
"I'm doomed.." I groaned as I crawled up from bed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. I smudged eyeliner around my eyes, and brushed my hair. I still looked like a mess. I dressed in a black pair of skinnies, a Smashing Pumpkins shirt, and my Misfits hoodie. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.
"Mornin'." Mikey yawned and gave me a mug of coffee.
"Morning.. Thanks." I said and sipped on the hot liquid. When the mug was empty, I tied my converse and walked towards school. Mikey didn't walk with me, he was going to a ski trip with his PE class.
"Hey, Gerard!!"
I turned around to see Ray and Bob run towards me.
"Wait up dude!" Bob yelled. I raised my hand and waved.
"What's up between you and Frank." Bob asked.
"Nothing." I snapped. Bob didn't say anything more, but I heard he and Ray whisper to eachother.

I opened the door to science class and looked around. Frank wasn't here. Yet. I slopped down in a seat in the back and put my feet on the desk.
"Hey faggot!" someone yelled. I groaned. Now it started..
"Gerard Gay! Had a nice holiday with Frank the faggot?"
"Could you just shut the fuck up and stop judging people?! I am gay, is there something wrong with that? Am I different than the others? Apart from my sexual orientation or my style? Huh? Am I?!" I yelled at the guy who had spoken. He shut up. The door opened and someone yelled 'Frank the faggot'. I looked up to see a different Frank than I remembered. He had brown/red-ish hair in a small mohawk and he looked more tired than usual. He looked at me, and I could see him clench his jaw. He looked hurt, and he walked to my seat.
"Three fucking weeks?!"
"Fra-"
"Just shut up! You have no fucking idea how much pain you've caused me! I though you were my friend, but apparently you were just another one who decided to play with my feelings." his eyes were teary.
"Let me explain, Frank."
"No, just no Gerard. You've hurt me enough, and you know what? Mikey told me why you stayed away from me. Mikey didn't want you to get hurt, and instead of risking to get hurt, you decided to hurt my feelings. How the fuck did you know I didn't feel the same?!"
"Felt what?"
"I'm not stupid, and neither are you! So get your head out of your ass and tell me the fucking truth!!" he yelled and the tears were running down his cheeks. The entire class stared at us, and the teacher aswell.
"I can't.. Not here." I said and Frank sat down in the seat behind me, making everyone know he was angry.
"Uh, take out your science books and read the pages 147 to 168." the teacher said with a shaky voice. "Mr. Way, mr. Iero, come with me."
I walked out from the class room with Frank on my heels, and the students eyes were burning holes in my back.
The teacher closed the door after us and told us to sit down on the chairs outside.
"So, boys. What's up between you two?" he asked.
"Long story.." I murmured.
"I have time." the teacher said and smiled encouragingly at us. Frank sighed and dried his tears.
I told him everything, and when I was done, he had an understanding look on his face.
"What I suggest you two to do, is to shake hands and be friends."
"It's not that easy." Frank snapped. I sighed and reached out my hand towards Frank. He looked at it and crossed his arms.
"What the fuck, Frank? Just do it." I said.
"No."
I sighed again and pulled him into a hug. He tried to push me away, but I hugged him even tighter when he did. After a minute or so, he relaxed and started to sob into my shoulder. I stroked his back, and he clenched his hands into my hoodie.
"I uh, I'll go back inside.." the teacher whispered and walked back into the classroom and closed the door.
"I'm sorry Frank.. I really am." I said and lifted his chin so he was faced towards me. And then, I drowned is his eyes, delicate chocolate with swirls of green and gold, and he smiled weakly at me. But then his facial expression changes, and we were pulled away from eachother. Two jocks were laughing as they dragged us is different directions. I reached for Frank, who did the same. Then it went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story