Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tripping eyes and flooded lungs.

My One and Lonely

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

Ryan's point of view.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 699 words

1Moving
She grabbed her hoodie from her room and followed me out of the house.

"Where are we going exactly?" She asked shoving her hands into her pockets.
"You'll see." I said staring blankly ahead.
"R-Ryan? W-" She started and looked at the ground "why are y-you doing this?" She looked up at me. I couldn’t look at her. Not now.
"What do you mean?" I asked looking straight ahead, not bothering to make eye contact.
"I mean we never talk. In fact we've never said two words to each other. What made you all of a sudden start talking to me?" She asked looking at me. I shrugged we did never talk. This was strange to talk to her. Shit, did she see the bruises and cuts on the left side of my face? "Ryan, look at me." I shook my head, "Ryan look at me!" She begged. I shook my head again. "Ryan please look at me!" She begged again. She was crying.
"Why? So you can see how fucking ugly I am?" I said calmly. I blinked back tears.
"Ry, you're not ugly. Whoever told you that is obviously blind." She put my hand on my shoulder and we stopped walking. She’s such a liar.
"I'm pretty sure my dad has perfect vision." I muttered. God tell me she didn’t hear me.
"Y-your dad?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"You act surprised." I said through a laugh. She knew about him, didn’t she?
"Ryan let's go home." She said shaking her head. I nodded and started walking.


She was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her looking at me. Why was she looking at me? I couldn’t help but feel sad knowing that I loved her and I let her get hurt by that bastard Demitri.
“Share!” Brendon screamed, making me jump. He pointed to the blanket wrapped around Gabe. She wrapped it tighter around herself.
“Hell to the fucking no!” She screamed back smiling. I love her smile. Why won’t she smile more often? I quickly turned my head to the screen while everyone else looked at her. I still looked at her out of the corner of my eye. Wait was she staring at me? God I’m hallucinating. I need to get back to watching the movie. Oh no it’s one of those movies about abuse. It had to be abo-
“Dad please I’m sorry!” I tried to break free from my father’s grip.
“No you deserve this!” He screamed. He was drunk. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I put my hands to my face to try to block whatever was coming. I felt a hand wrap around my neck and something smack me in the face.
“I’M SORRY!” I said choking back sobs and blinking back tears. He dropped me and I lay on the floor for a good hour or so before I finally got up and walked out of the house to see the one person I knew would make me feel better. Her name is Gabriella Adrianna Urie and I love her with all my being, but why can’t I tell her?
“HOLY SHIT YOU LOVE RYAN!” Jon screamed bringing me back to reality. God that was a terrible flashback. Wait am I crying? Oh shit, don’t let them see, don’t let them see, don’t let them see!
“FUCK NO!” She screamed back laughing again. She has a beautiful laugh too. Whenever she laughs her icy blue eyes seem to glow and her auburn hair bounces around. She’s Brendon’s sister, but they look nothing alike at all soemtimes it's kind of scary. His hairs naturally black or brown or whatever shade that is and her's is naturally auburn; I remember when we were younger me, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer used to call her Rapunzel because her hair comes down to her elbows and she would cry and tell her mom on us. Oh memories, where'd you go? She stopped laughing and looked over to me. Did she see me crying?
Sign up to rate and review this story