Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tripping eyes and flooded lungs.

Sandwiches and tears

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

That was one time. We didn't even know it was each other.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 353 words

2Moving
"Ryan are you crying?" Spencer asked, leaning foward to look at Ryan's face.
"N-no I-I just... I got something in my eye." Ryan said wiping his eyes. Spencer nodded and then we sat in silence.
"So does anyone want something to eat cause I'm 'bout to go make myself a sammich." I jumped off the couch playfully and smiled at the boys sitting below me. They all shrugged so I started to walk towards the kitchen.
"Oh look, a woman doing her job by making us men sandwiches." Brendon commented making me turn on my heel and smacked Brendon across the head while the other 3 boys bursted into laughter.
"Brendon I may be younger, but you're still a wimp." I said laughing.
"Oh really?!" Brendon said jumping off the couch and tackling me to the ground.
"You asshole!" I screamed hitting his arms.
"Incest!" Jon screamed. We both stopped and looked at him and back at eachother with complete fear in our eyes. That was one time. We didn't know it was each other. He quickly got off of me and went up to his room, slamming the door, and I ran into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, pulled my legs up to my chest, burying my face in my knees, and began shaking and sobbing violently.
"Fuck! You're an idiot!" Ryan screamed running down the hall to the bathroom. He was the only one who knew what had happened. "Gabe, you okay?" He asked tapping on the door.
"Uhm, y-yeah." I said wiping away the tears on my cheeks with the palm of my hand. I walked to the door and opened it slightly.
"Come one, tonights movie night, and I have to go get the popcorn, some candy, and other shit. Do you wanna come?" Ryan asked twirling his keys in his hand.
"Y-yeah sure. Let me go get a hoodie or somethi-"
"Here just wear my coat." Ryan said handing me his coat. I didn't even look at Jon or Spencer, who were both confused at what had happened, when I walked out of the door with Ryan.
Sign up to rate and review this story