Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

I'm Not Okay(I Promise)

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Hazel and Frank finish up with James. Frank gets an unexpected text. Will Gerard be okay? The title is My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 502 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
"So James, what about Hazel?"
"She’s my best friend, she’s fragile. I don’t want to see her hurt okay? She doesn’t need anything haunting her."
"Haunting her?"
"Memories. She needs a fresh start. Keep her happy, please?"
"I’ll do my best."
"Thanks, where is she? Fighting an entire place of Winkies?"
"Winkies?"
"Right a non Wizard of Oz person.."
I kept quiet. It seems as though he doesn’t want to share Hazel. Very jealous guy I’m guessing.
"Oh, here she comes."
Hazel’s POV
"Here I am! Sorry, Grammy just made some coffee for us and I grabbed some ice."
"Ooh, thanks. But why ice?"
"Probably for her eye Frank."
"Yeah. For my eye."
"Hazel come closer to the camera, let me see."
I walked closer.
"Holy shit, that does not look good. Put the ice on it. After that put something hot over your eye okay?"
"Okay. Well James, I love you, I’ll talk to you soon but it’s getting late and we need to get to sleep."
"Okay, love you Hazel! Nay says hi and she loves you too! Night Hazel."
"Tell her I said hi and I love her too. Bye James."
"Okay! Bye."
I ended the call.
"I miss him a lot."
"I can see why, he seems like a pretty nice dude."
"Yeah. Let’s get some sleep eh?"
We got comfortable on my bed, talking about nonsense and soon fell asleep.

Frank’s POV
I woke up with the buzzing of my phone. I looked at the time,
5:30. An hour before I actually should be up. I looked at my phone, it was Mikey.
"Dude, Gerard had another night terror. You and I both know he hasn’t had one in a long while. I’m afraid he might fall back, he’s going to stay home today, But please stop by later. -M"
This is going to be a great day. Worrying about Gerard, having James on my back to protect Hazel. Great.
Hazel started to wake up
"Frank, what’s wrong?"
"It’s uhh it’s Gerard. I’m not feeling up for school today. I have too much on my mind.."
"That’s fine. You want me to stay with you?"
"Please?"
"Of Course."
Hazel’s POV
He seemed really disturbed. Really worried..
I wonder what happened with Gerard.
There’s something here. A past. I want to find it out, they need to get it out, building up all this time it’s not good. In due time, I’ll know. But right now I have to take care of Frankie.

"We’ll go see Gerard a little later okay? Why don’t you lay back down for a while."
He simply nodded and laid back down, I could tell he was fighting back tears. I got back in the bed and cuddled him from behind.

Next chapter is going to get a little crazy. You are now being warned.
Sign up to rate and review this story