Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Give Me Novocaine

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

At last, the secret of the past. Hazel and Frank head to Starbucks then the Way house. The title is Green Day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 877 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wasn't really sure how I was going to write this chapter, but here you go. I almost teared up writing it. Enjoy.

Gerard’s POV
I woke up shaking and drenched in sweat.
I must have been screaming something because I heard Mikey and Ray talking about how I haven’t had a night terror in a while.
Apparently they were trying to wake me up and I couldn’t, I just kept screaming and swearing and Frank. He was there. He was in my terror. I can’t face him. At least not now.
Frank’s POV
I woke up and alone in Hazel’s bed. I got nervous for a second. I sat up and saw her at her desk.
"You’re up. You okay?"
Damn I forgot about all that.
I groaned and plopped back down.
"Come on Frankie, it’ll be okay. Want to go to Starbucks?"
"I- uhh, sure."
"I’ll get you James’s clothes. Pick out what you want to wear okay?"
"Thanks."
I looked at the options.
I saw a Black Flag tee and some skinny jeans ripped at the knee.
He has a pretty good style.
Hazel came back down.
"I had a feeling you would pick those jeans. I remember James accidentally shrunk them and they didn’t fit him anymore so he gave them to me."
I smiled a little.
"Ready Frankie?"
"Yeah."
"Come on. Get whatever you want, my treat."
"Thanks."
We got to Starbucks, I got a large cup of black coffee and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin. Hazel got a coffee and a blueberry scone.
I called Mikey
"Ey yo! Frankenstein what up?"
"Hey Mikey. Okay first, you’re not a gangster. Get that through your head. Second I’m at Starbucks with Hazel and I wanted to know if you, Ray or Gee wanted anything."
"Ugh fine. Ray laughed at me yesterday for trying. Oh well. Uhh sure 4 coffees?"
"Sure thing."
You may question why 4 coffees. But Gerard always has at least 2 in the morning, and with what he went through last night might as well be prepared.
"Thanks Frank."
"No problem, I’ll see you guys in a bit."
"Alright, bye."
"Bye."
I got the coffees and out we went over to the Way’s house.


"Hey Hazel, hey Frank. Thanks for the coffee."
"No problem Mikes, so where’s Gerard?"
"Downstairs. He’s sitting at his desk, not sure what he’s drawing."
"Alright, Be back in a sec. Hazel chill wi-"
"Go Frank."
I traveled down the few steps. I knocked on the door.
"Gee? It’s Frank."
Nothing. I knocked again.
"Gee, come on I have a coffee for you."
Again nothing. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I put the coffee next to him.
"Gerard, let’s talk."
"About what? How you pretty much threw it in my face that I don’t know who you are?"
"Gee I didn-"
"Frank, stop. It was 2 years ago. You don’t understand how much it hurt me."
"Hurt you? It fucking hurt me too. We both decided it remember?"
"You weren’t the one who-"
"Do NOT say I wasn’t the one who was depressed. I was, maybe I didn’t take it as far as you but I was. Gerard, it wasn’t like I was the one who broke up with you, so why are you throwing it back at me? I didn’t mean it the way it came out yesterday. I love you Gerard, I always will. But we can’t change the past. Look, I didn’t come here to yell at you. I came here to ask what the terror was about?"
"You. Everything. The past visited me Frankie. Every image. Of us, after us and me at the hospital. I felt every pain every word, every single fucking thing."
"Gee, I- I’m sorry. But like you said, it was the past. Keyword there."
"The thing is, the future kicked in too and it scared the shit out of me"
"What do you mean?"
"Hazel.."
"Wh-what about her?"
"I can’t tell you, you’d get upset."
"Gee, you can tell me anything. I promise I won’t get upset."
"I like her. But when I admitted to myself I do..it brought everything back to you, to us."
I have to admit, I did feel some anger, I mean he liked someone else. Who wouldn’t get jealous? ..we were each other’s first love.
"Gerard, it’s okay.."
Lie.
"..I don’t care if you like her.."
Another lie.
"This is a completely different situation. She won’t hurt you."
"I know but, she’s not you. She will never be you."
This is going to kill me to say it.
"Gee, she’s a great girl, beautiful I might add, but it’s time for you to move on-..from me. I have to go.."
I ran downstairs, tears stinging my eyes.
"Hazel, come on. We have to go.."
She understood. We left the house. I needed comfort. I can’t breathe. I needed a friend. Thank the lord Hazel was with me.
"Let’s go to the park."
Most importantly, I needed air.
Sign up to rate and review this story