Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

My Immortal.

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel and Frank go to the park as Frank explains what happened. The title is Evanescence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
We walked to the park in silence. Not a word was said. I just needed to breathe.
Fighting back tears was hard. I understand I was the one who said it, but his terrors, the hospital, us, it brought back a lot..
And the fact that he liked the only girl who understood me. Plus I liked her too. It took a lot to not kiss her yesterday. Staring straight into her bright green eyes. She is seriously beautiful.
We got to the park and sat under a shady tree.
"Hazel?"
"Yeah Frankie?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Everything."
"Don’t say thank you. It’s what friends are for right?"
I smiled a little.
"Right. So I suppose you want to know what happened."
"If you’re up to telling me, sure."
"Well I just don’t want you to think any differently about me or Gerard."
"I promise, no matter what I will never ever judge you guys."
"Well uh Gerard and I used to uh date. That’s what his terror was about.. See two years ago we broke up, we had dated for two years. As you see the number 2 isn’t the best number for us. Well anyways, we both decided we should break up. Our relationship was making a lot of things complicated..our band, school, social lives. We loved each other a lot though. I mean we took each other’s virginity. Not exactly what I thought would be the way I lost it but I don’t regret it. But we ended it. We both fell into depression. Gerard fell further. He was overdosing, drinking and cutting. Then he started getting these terrors, he wouldn’t come to school for days because he wasn’t getting proper sleep. We patched things up after a while and became best friends again. It took a lot to get him clean and us back to normal but it was worth it."
"W-wow. I’m sorry it was so tough. The best thing was, you were strong. It made him stronger and that’s what a true friend is Frankie."
"Yeah but the big problem is, he’s falling for someone and I told him to move on from me. When he stated he still loves me and I still love him..I-it’s just complicated."
"Well maybe you have to move on too Frank. You can’t hang on to the past Frank."
I put my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes and sighed.
"I know and I told him that too but the pain in both our eyes after I said it, brought back the picture of when we broke up."
I started to let the tears fall and she hugged me. She’s such a good person. Listens and comforts. It’s what I needed at the moment.
"Can we go back to your house? I don’t feel like going home and I just like you here."
"Of course Frankie. Come on."
She kept her arm around me while we walked home as the remaining tears fell from my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story