Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll wake the Thought Police

Awkward. In the Morning, day 2

by akeala1089 2 reviews

Frank explains a bit about love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 925 words

2Exciting
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing sounds the un-apologetically apathetic bell signaling the waking of the zombies.

I sit up in my bed, blinking the sleep from my eyes. I swing my legs off the side of my top-of-the-bunk bed, and jump down to the floor.

"Good enough morning." I say to Frank, who is pulling himself slowly into a sitting position.

I quickly strip, dropping my boxers into the laundry chute, and changing into fresh zombie issue clothes. A white 3/4 sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans, white socks and (you guessed it) white lace up ankle height cloth and rubber soled shoes. (A/N: Converse, unbranded. I did my best to paint that picture, but I just thought you should know.)

I look over at Fran, who's staring a me, red faced.

"Are you okay?!" I ask, worried. His face is the color Mikey's was before he ODed, I think as I rush over to him. Did someone inject him last night?

"Yeah! I-um-I..." He says. I'm glad he's okay. Then a confused look crosses his face. "Why? Did I look bad?"

"No. Well, your face was red. My brother's face was red just before he Oded..." I explain.

"Ah..."

"So why was your face all red?" I ask, and his face turns a darker shade of red. But it's not because he's sick- it's some weird, foreign reason.

"Well..." He sighs. "Because I was embarrassed. Generally, people's faces turn red when they're embarrassed."

"Oh...Why were you embarrassed?" I ask.

"Well...Er, you were changing...." He mumbles, looking anywhere but at me.

"Is my figure really that bad?" I say. I thought I looked decent, compared to some of the people around here. I'm nothing compared to Frank, though.

"Oh no! You have a lovely figure!" He says quickly, then his face flushes.

"Thank you...You do too." I say. "So why, then, did your cheeks burn red?"

"Because I'm...well, I'm gay." He barely manages, like he's expecting to be hit.

"I don't know what that means." I inform him.

"It means I like men."

"You like all men? I don't feel one way or another on the species as a whole." I say, confused.

"No...I mean I'm into men, ya know?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, I don't."

"It means I prefer to do men!" he exclaims.

"Do? What does that mean?" I ask, innocent of all charges.(A/N; That was symbolism, y'all. not literally)

"You know, have sex with? Do the dirty?" He tries.

What is he talking about? Oh! "You mean you prefer to have babies with men? How does that work?"

"No..." He sighs. "The act that makes babies, I prefer to do with men. That act is called sex. A man, or woman, can have sex with anyone, technically. But most people chose to have sex mainly with one gender. If they don't, they either want sex from everyone or just don't care. But there is no baby if it's two people of the same gender. I don't see the appeal of having sex with a woman, only men. Thus, I'm gay, meaning I'm into men."

"But..." I say, still confused.

"Did your Nan explain what love is?" He asks, exasperated.

"Yes. She said it was the most wonderful feeling, feeling complete just by being around another."

He nods. "I, being gay, will never fall in love with a woman. I am only romantically involved with men." He explains. "I take it you don't know who you prefer?" I shake my head.

"What's it like to be in love?" I ask.

"It's just to be always thinking of someone, even when they're not there. You just notice things about them, think things like 'God, they're beautiful'. Or they'll do something around you that will make your stomach parade around your torso in a undisturbed happiness. Got anyone like that?" He asks.

"Yes. There is." Frank looks slightly disappointed, but nods all the same. It's him, it's Frank. My stomach almost started hemorrhaging in happiness when he hugged me last night. I've thought the thoughts, felt the feelings. I must be this 'gay' thing.

"Hm...Who?" He asks.

"Nan said not to say. I'd be breaking rule number 7 on a whole new level." I say. It's half lie. It goes with the rule, but it's not the reason I won't tell him. What if he doesn't like me? I have no experience with this, and he might be able to get me out of here.

"And what is rule number 7?" He asks, temporarily distracted.

"Never appear individual." I say.

"You've broken that one with me before." He says. "Tell me who it is. Pleeeeease!"

"No."

"Aaaaw...boy or girl?" He asks.

"Boy." I say, and I swear I can see a fire light up in his eyes.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There it is. I would like to thank xXLalaxX for responding to my plea for help with wonderful ideas. And guys, when it says Frerard in the summary, it usually IS a frerard. Just an observation. I'd also like to thank DangerousAmber for also reviewing, you had lovely ideas that I will likely use throughout the story. xXLalaxX, is this enough of a Frerard kick off? I hope so, cuz it's what you all got. XP. You should R&R or I will suck out your soul and give it to my snake so he can preserve it for years then I can control your relatives XD (How would that work?) R&R! I love it when you review, and rating is appreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story