Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

I'm Anemic Royalty

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Problems up to my ears!

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 188 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Well don't you?" I screamed. "Molly we've been through this enough times for you to know that I don't give a shit. What's changed?" He said wrapping his arms around himself and shivering. "You need to get help, Kurt." I said calmly. He put out his cigarette in the ashtray on the counter, "No I don't." He said walking away. "But Kurt you need help." I protested. "I don't wanna talk about it." He said calmly. "The first step to recovery is acceptance." I assured as I followed him. He turned back to face me, "Molly that's bullshit and you know it!" He yelled, "I know I'm an addict and I don't fucking care!" A lightbulb went off, "But Kurt, you said you haven't used. The box says 'rainy day stash'." I challenged. He began walking again, "It's a decoy, stupid!" He said closing himself in the bedroom closet, "Can't you see I lied?" I pounded on the door, "Kurt! Please!" I screamed. I heard a knock at the door, "Their here and you know Dave picks locks so you might as well get your ass out here."
Sign up to rate and review this story