Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Distill The Life That's Inside Of Me

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Struggles

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 191 words - Complete

0Unrated
I ran to the door and opened it. Dave and Krist rushed inside, "Is he in the closet again?" Dave asked digging into his pocket to retrieve hairpins. "Yeah." I said following him into the room, he stuck the hairpins in the keyhole, "Go away!" Kurt yelled. Dave jiggled the door knob and the door opened. Krist grabbed Kurt out of the closet and carried his small screaming flailing frame into the livingroom and sat him on the couch. "Kurt we need to have a talk." Dave said sitting in the sofa across from him. Krist sat next to Dave and I sat next to Kurt, "What the fuck is there to talk aboutm?" He groaned. "Look Kurt, we can do this one of two ways. We can monitor you at home and get you clean or we can send you to rehab." Dave said leaning forward. Kurt leaned forward and looked Dave in the eyes, "When you quit inhaling then you can start your fucking self help program but until then fuck off." Kurt challenged. "Kurt recreation and addiction aren't the same." Dave said sitting back. Kurt began shivering again.
Sign up to rate and review this story