Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > TiMER

Chapter 4

by ShadowWalkerJD 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 1273 words

-1Predictable
(At the village)

Sasuke carefully dumped the unconscious kunoichi onto one of the disturbingly floral beds then turned to his team "under no circumstances does she leave this room" he stated before moving to leave the room.

"Where are you going Sasuke-kun?" Karin questioned curiously.

"To scout out the village" then he was gone.

"Hm, I wonder who this girl is" Suigetsu pondered loudly "I mean, he clearly likes her and Sasuke doesn't like anyone"

"Well shes from his village" Jugo pointed out "maybe they had a thing or something..." he trailed off.

"I highly doubt that!" Karin barked in response.

"For once I agree with Karin. Wouldn't Sasuke have been like 12 then?" Suigetsu said "maybe they were just friends or teammates"

Jugo shrugged "guess we wont know till she wakes up"

As if on cue Sakura started to stir and slowly opened her eyes.

"And so she awakens!" Suigetsu declared as the three shinobi peered at the known girl.

The moment Sakura heard this she shot up into a seated position, immediately regretting as she registered the sharp pain in her head. But she pushed the pain aside and looked at the blurred image of the three other shinobi that occupied the room.

"Who are you?" she questioned as her vision gradually began to clear.

"Well i'm the fabulous Suigetsu!" Suigetsu introduced himself with a grin "and these are my teammates Jugo and Karin" he pointed at each "and who might you be?"

"Uh, Sakura. Haruno Sakura" she replied, unsure if it was a good idea or not.

"Nice to meet you Sakura" Jugo smiled "now can we quickly ask you something?"

"Right after you tell where I am"

"Well your at an Inn, in some small village" Suigetsu unhelpfully said "now our question, how do you know Sasuke?"

Sakura stared at the three shocked "you mean Uchiha Sasuke?" she questioned, her astonishment clear in her tone.

"Yup thats the one" Jugo grinned.

"Um, he used to be on my genin team" she explained "why did you want to know?"

"Well you see, when we found you in the forest unconscious we expected Sasuke to just leave you but ... he didn't. So we figured that you must have been pretty close to him" Jugo explained.

"We were never close" Sakura stated in a slightly cold tone.

"Oh? Well maybe we should question Sasuke when he gets back" Karin said, she had been uncharacteristically quite since Sakura had woken up.

"Wait! Sasuke's here?" Sakura questioned, her jade eyes widening.

"Sure is, is that a problem?" Suigetsu asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. Its perfect" Sakura smirked.

"Oh? And why is that?" Karin glared.

"Cause its my mission to take him home"

(With Naruto, Sai and Kakashi)

"Oh no! Oh no!" Naruto repeatedly shouted as he paced about.

"Calm down Naruto, i'm sure Sakura is fine" Kakashi tried to calm the boy.

"How can you say that Kakashi-sensei! She could be hurt" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, we don't know that. And shes perfectly capable with looking after herself" Kakashi tried again. This time the blonde stopped pacing and crumpled to the ground.

"But what if she runs into Sasuke?" he asked weakly.

"If she does, lets hope she gives him a good punch for leaving" Kakashi smiled "and i'm pretty sure she will"

Naruto laughed "yea, that would be a wonderful site"

"We should probably keep moving" Sai awkwardly stated, interrupting them "this fog is just getting thicker and I doubt we want to be lost in it after sunset"

"Right, of course" Kakashi said and pulled Naruto to his feet "we will take shelter in the next village we pass"

(At the Inn)

"Hahahaha ... oh your serious" Jugo laughed.

"Whats so funny?" Sakura questioned, slightly annoyed.

"The fact that you think that you could get Sasuke-kun to go back to Konoha" Karin stated, a smug look on her face.

"Hes going back whether he likes it or not" Sakura growled.

"Is that so?" A cold, amused voice questioned.

"Sasuke-kun your back!" Karin yelped excitedly when she noticed the avenger.

"Hn, so your finally awake Sakura" he stated the obvious. Half expecting Sakura to go all fan-girl on him. But instead she kept her eyes to the ground. Refusing to look up at the Uchiha.

"We will take you back. Dead or alive ... just preferably alive" Sakura told him.

"Is that so? If you truly believe that, then why don't you look at me?" he questioned. He assumed she was afraid of his sharingan eyes. But that wasn't the case. She was afraid that if she looked at him, she would fall in love with him all over again.

"Maybe I don't want to see your traitorous face?" she shot at him.

"Sakura, look at me" Sasuke calmly demanded.

Sakura just shook her head.

"I wish I had some popcorn" Suigetsu whispered to Jugo. As the three of them awkwardly watched the discussion between Sasuke and Sakura.

Suddenly Sasuke was mere inches from Sakura, he placed his index finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking at him.

Sakura smiled smugly when she heard Sasuke growl once he saw that she had closed her eyes.

"Is there a piticular reason that your being so difficult?" he questioned, his annoyance clear in his tone.

"Well...annoying you is quite enjoyable" Sakura smirked.

Sasuke glared down at his ex-teammate, which was pointless considering that she couldn't see it.

"Pst!" Suigetsu interrupted the silence that hung in the air "you totally wont regret opening your eyes" he whispered loudly to Sakura.

"And why would that be?" she 'whispered' back.

"Cause you got sexy man candy inches from your pretty little face" Jugo replied for Suigetsu, who high-fived his taller teammate.

"Hm...tempting but I think i'll pass" Sakura answered, trying not to laugh at the comment.

"Your missing out!" both the boys laughed "common just a peak? A simple peak wont hurt"

Sakura sighed crossing her arms "fine BUT only because I want to see the face of the guy I will be dragging back to Konoha" seconds later she opened her eyes and stared straight into Sasuke's onyx one.

imagine dramatic lovey-dovey(ish) beepy music

"Oh you have got to joking!" Karin yelled and stomped her feet.

Both Sasuke and Sakura ignored her as they stared down at their individual timer, wishing the item a painful death.

"Oh I hope these are just malfunctioning" Sakura demanded.

"Sorry sweetie, those things don't malfunction" Suigetsu informed the girl and sympathetically patted her shoulder "hate to say it BUT you my dear are soul mates with a human icicle...a sexy one at that"

"Suigetsu PLEASE stop with the yoai!" Karin shouted at her teammate.

Throughout this Sasuke continued to stare down at the item. To anyone who would pass him a glance it would seem as though he was unaffected. However, beneath the blank mask the Uchiha was slightly freaking out. 'why did it have to be her' he questioned repeatedly.

"Soooo...what now? You both gonna retreat someplace and make a litter of pink haired Uchiha babies?" Suigetsu casually questioned. Earning a death glare from Karin.

Sasuke looked up at him "the fog is beginning to let up, we leave in 10 minutes" he monotonously replied.

"What about pinkie?" Karin growled, not at all liking the current situation.

"Shes coming with us" Sasuke declared and swiftly left the room before Sakura could argue.

Suigetsu slinked up to the dumbfounded Sakuras side "hm...looks like Sasuke does indeed want a littler of pink haired Uchiha babies. Better watch yourself hun, he looks like the kinky type"
Sign up to rate and review this story