Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Meat Eating Orchids Forgive No One Just Yet

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Recovering

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 199 words - Complete

1Moving
"So where's the stash?" Krist asked standing up. I peeked into the kitchen and looked at the empty counter where I left the box, then looked at Kurt, "It's in the bottom cabinet, behind the cleaning stuff." He said hesitantly. Krist bent over and opened the cabinet and moved stuff around, "It's not in here." He said. Dave and I glared at Kurt. He sunk down on the sofa, "Well don't look at me. That's where I put it... Unless you have it, Molly." He said avoiding eye contact, "Kurt." I said grabbing him by his chin and forcing him to look at me, "Fine it's in the closet." He sighed. I got up and Krist and Dave followed my into the bedroom and I opened the closet door. There sat the box in plain sight, I picked it up and handed it to Krist, "How the hell did he get it back in the closet?" I asked feeling rather confused. "I swiped it when you went to answer the door." I heard Kurt say from behind me. I turned around to see him standing in the door frame with the blanket wrapped around him and a smug smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story