Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

I Miss The Comfort In Being Sad

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Try try again.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 191 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked at him with a puzzled expression, "But how? I was only gone for a few seconds." I said. "I'm an addict. Remember? That means I'm shifty. Your not supposed to trust an addict." He said with a proud smirk. "Well that stops now." I said angrilly, "You get three chances. After that it's three strikes your out and right into rehab. I don't care if you scale the fence out again. I'll drag you right back by your fucking hair. Do hear me?" He nodded, "Yes ma'am." He said, "Loud and clear." Krist patted my shoulder, "Tough love'll do it." He whispered. I sighed and nodded in agreement. "When was the last time you used?" I asked turning my attention to Kurt. "Yesterday, while you were out with Alice." He said liighting another cigarette, "That's why I didn't wanna talk. I was too high and you would've noticed." I shook my head not knowing what to say. "I know you wanna slap the shit out of me right now but I'm just being honest." He said casually, "Afterall you said I had three strikes." He took long a drag.
Sign up to rate and review this story