Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Teenage Angst Has Paid Off Well Now I'm Bored and Old

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked in dismay at the 'I don't give a fuck' expression on his face and tears formed in my eyes, "Do you even care?" I whispered. "No." He replied flatly. "Well don't you care about me?" I asked wiping the tears from my eyes. "You know I do, Molly." He said walking towards me. "Then if you care about me, you'd care about yourself. You breaking my heart, Kurt" I sniffed. He pulled me in his arms and held me close, "I really do love you." He said kissing the top of my head. "I know you love me but you have to promise me that you'll try love youself." I said looking up at him to see the tears falling down his cheeks, he nodded, "I'll try." He whispered. "We'll let ourselves out. Call us anytime, guys. Kurt behave yourself." Krist said backing out of the room and pulling Dave with him. "Yeah Kurt, behave. Bye." I heard the door close. I looked up at Kurt to see him staring at me, "That was the first time you ever said 'fuck' without my dick in you or my head between your legs. That was scary but sexy."
Sign up to rate and review this story