Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

The Titans Met Their Match!

by jacqueline2121 7 reviews

Jay and his friends have to fight their schoolmates! But Jay hold a very strong relationship with the enemy's leader, can Jay bring himself to fight them?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-14 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 456 words

0Exciting

"What do you mean? And who are the Titans?" Jason asked.

"My boy don't feel agitated. It will be revealed after you drink this." Cronus handed each of the teens a bottle of xylom drink.

"What is this?"

"It looks gluey!"

"You can don't drink it but you will never know the answer to the questions Jason asked just now!" Cronus challenged.

"I rather not drink that stuff."

"It is inedible!"

"You can and you will! Agnon."

Agnon nodded his head and tried to force it on them.

"RUN!" Jason ran.

"Trying to run?" Cronus smiled as Agnon caught them and forced them to drink the xylom.

"HAHAHA! Watch out Titans!"

Then Cronus cut a small cut in his finger and then it turned into a three headed, six legged and one handed monster.
**********************

"Guys I've got a signal there is a monster nearby!" Odie informed.

"Got it!" Jay said.
**********************

"Ha! Jay you have arrived that took you long enough." Cronus laughed.

"Titans let's ignore Cronus first get the monster before he do more damage to the city!" Jay commanded.

Atlanta charged in first with her jaw trap bolas but it evaded her attack! "What the!" Atlanta was caught by surprise and the monster took this chance to attack her!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Atlanta hang in there!" Archie ran to join her.

He used his ultimate whip to whip the monster head but it is as solid as a rock!

"Jay what do we do? All our weapons are useless against him!" Theresa asked.

"Then we'll play physical attack." Jay winked at Theresa and they did a Double kick at the monster and he is down.

"Jay you're the genius!" Archie admired Jay as he blushed.

"Cronus now what do you want?"

"Jay actually to be frank. I'm sort of tired of fighting you all." Cronus faked.

"Cronus we're not going to fall for your traps this time!" Theresa cut in.

"My, my what a fiery temper. But I'm not here to fight you cause you are your own worst enemy!" then Cronus planted a smoke bomb and escaped.

"Cronus is gone!" Theresa can feel it even though in the thick smoke.

"But I also got a feeling he left something else other then the smoke bomb." Theresa added.

After the smoke cleared

"Jason what are you doing here?" Jay asked. (Jason and his friends were the Titans' schoolmates.)

"Cut the Crap!" Jason ended and his whole team took out their own weapons and their weapons are actually the Titans' one of a kind weapon!

"Holy SHIT!" Jay said at the fright of seeing this scene.
*******************

"Go R24 my elite group destroy them! Hahahahahaha............................."
*********************

Want to see how The Titans get out of this mess then R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story