Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

Shall we try again?

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 9!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 299 words

0Unrated
So as they all boarded the train to Reading,Jamie was looking a little bit upset,and afraid.Ashley had noticed and turned around to speak to her,and said "Jamie,are you okay,you look a little upset and scared?"Jamie looked at him and the tears started to roll down her cheeks.When Ashley hugged her,and whispered in her ear "Is it the baby,do you want to try again,or still to soon?"Jamie nodded and said "I would love to try again Ashley,i'm just scared that your mum wont like me,i'll be meeting her for the first time today and i'm just a little scared!"The grin on Ashleys face widened and practically jumped out of his seat and then sat down,coming back to earth.Ashley put his arm round jamie and said "Are you sure you want to,and don't be scared of my mum,she'll love you,trust me!"This made Jamie feel a lot better,so she nodded and turned her head to kiss Ashley when suddenly a familiar group of boys got on to the train.Holly recognised the voices.She whisper shouted duck to them all,so they all did and the group of boys walked straight past.They got off at the next stop luckily.A loud shreak was heard when the train attatched to the one that Ashley,Kirsty,Jamie and Dru were on was cut with a saw,the other train continued.Holly,Stefan and Jennifer,were trapped.Hollys ex walked up to them and muttered "Holly,Holly,Holly,it's my time to break you,like you broke my heart"He went forward to hit her with a saw when sudenly a side to Stefan that nobody had ever seen before was unleashed...
Sign up to rate and review this story