Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

we need to go,and never come back!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 8!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 299 words

0Unrated
They were all really worried,what was going to happen,nobody knew!Holly was hiding under a table in the kitchen,when a flaming piece of paper was chucked into the flat.The whole flat went up in flames Holly ran and grabbed Stefans hand,then Stefan grabbed Jennifers hand,it was a good job everyne was out of the flat...Or were they!Ashley suddenly remembered that Jamie was having a lie down in the bedroom,he ran into the flat,battling the flames,he picked Jamie up and ran out the flat door.His eyebrows were singed.Holly hugged him and said "thank god you are both alright"Holly heard cruel laughs from behind,then she screached "RUUUNNNNN!"They were chasing them,with fireworks,when Stefan pulled them into a huddle and pushed them into a charity shop.They group of boys ran straight past.Stefan lowered his voice a little and said softly"we're going to have to move away from here and fast,or we're all going to die"Holly nodded and looked towards Kirsty,Kirsty then nodded.Holly spoke up and said "I'm not leaving with out Kirst,Jamie or Alex"Stefan said fine,well i'm not leaving without Jennifer,Dru or Ashley"Holly nodded and smiled.Then Holly said"Wait i'll phone Mum and then we can tell her and she can sort us a flat out somewere"So Holly rang her mum and her mum said that they were old enough to find somewere to live by themselves.But Ashley got a call from his mum there was a spare appartment in a flat in Reading.That was going to be there new jome from now on,but are the group going to find them,all of their possesions were long gone...
Sign up to rate and review this story