Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

Please can't you just leave us alone?

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 7!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 362 words

0Unrated
The days dragged on and on with trails of tears with them.Stefan,Holly and Jennifer were all very supportive but they had their own problems at that moment of time.They were being stalked,not by a fan,by a boy who was in love with Holly.Holly had dated him a few years back,but then dumped him ,because he tried to rape her.He had came back with a crew,he wasn't going to leave until everyone important to Holly was dead.A few weeks ago Holly recieved a phone call from an unknown number,it was infact her very clingy ex.He was very violent.Holly,Stefan or Jennifer could leave the house,he was after them all,Kirsty and Dru had seen him numerous ammounts of times at the shops,stood at the door way,with a weapon in his pocket and a ciggarette in his mouth.Dru and Kirsty had been staying at Stefan,Jennifer,Ashley and Jamies for a while to keep them a little more securer and safer.Dru would always be the one to do the shopping,Ashley and Jamie to get new clothes if needed and Kirsty there just to be a friend i guess.Holly didn't think her ex was being serious until a threatening note was slipped under the flat door it read 'Holly and family,i know were you live,i will kill you all,haha,stupid bitch,why dump me?I still love you,unless you don't love me back some bad shit is going to happen in the next few days'The not made Holly cry and cry,she didn't want to be back with him,he was a mad man,and he didn't love her,he just wanted sex.The words of the note span round in Hollys head for hours and hours.Until she heard SMASH,the back window in Stefans room had been smashed with a brick,it had just missed Stefans head,it had another note taped to it this note read ' Stefan,stefan,stefan,you never did like me,i never did like you,you will die haha!'They were all scared.
Sign up to rate and review this story