Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

Get off her...NOW!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 6!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 320 words

0Unrated
Ashley was still sleeping when Jamie woke up.So she wrote a note and put it on her pillow for Ashley to read when he woke up.The not read 'Morning Ashley,didn't want to wake you,i'm just going shoppin for some food,i'll get you some more beer,love you,love Jamie x'.Whilst Jamie was walking to the bus stop she bumped into her bestfriend Holly,they hugged and then both got on the bus,because Holly was going shopping.They talked for ages while they were shopping,they even went to get their nails done.It was getting late and dark so they decided to head to the bus stop.A group of girls emerged from the corner,Jamie reconised them,it was Gen,Ashleys ex,her old friend Kelly and Elle Drus sister,all carrying some sort of weapon.Gen was leading the group,she said "Thought it would be funny to steal my boyfriend,ey?"Jamie backed up and said "I wasn't trying to steal him,not my fault he likes me better that you,you whore!"Holly giggled a little and Gen jumped forward and hit jamie in the stomach with a metal bar.Gen and her friends ran away,whilst Holly helped her friend that laid clutching her stomach on the floor.She rang Ashley and told him what had happened.Within ten minutes he was there looking at his girlfriend lieing on the cold pavemet out cold.He rang an ambulance,it was bad news the baby had died.They couldn't believe it,their baby was gone.Jamie was really upset,she didn't want to speak to anyone or tell anyone who did it.All she did was stay at home with Ashley,upset.Ashley wanted this child,so he asked her if she wanted to try again.Jamie shook her head and said "not so soon Ash...not so soon"
Sign up to rate and review this story