Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

you've got a friend in me.

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 5! GUEST IN FANFIC OUT OF YOU ME AT SIX!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 314 words

0Unrated
Gen was really upset at the fact she had been dumped by Ashley,because the case was she was usually the dumper not the dumpee!Gen made her way to her bestfriend Josh's.When she got there he noticed that she was crying and hugged her.Josh whispered "What's up chuck?" She replied saying "Ashley has dumped me" Josh held her tighter and said "aw babe,that sucks,why?" Gen said "Well he got another girl pregnant,and i led saying that i was pregnant with his baby too,so he dumped me" There was silence,Gen could feel Josh pulling her closer,she looked up and smiled and said "I knew he wasn't the one" Josh said "do you have an idea who is?" She nodded and their lips met.She knew by the kiss that Josh was the one.Her mind was cleared of the bad things and filled with all of the happy things.

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL!
Ashley had just woken up from his surgery,Jamie still at his side."Morning Ashley" she said in a cheerful voice.He replied saying "Morning love are we okay to leave the hospital now?"Jamie nodded and they made their way out of the hospital and straight to nandos,they met Stefan and Jennifer there.Once they had finished at nandos they went to a party at Dru and Kirstys,but neither of them could drink,Jamies reason being,she was pregnant,Ashleys being he wasn't aloud it straight after the surgery.So they didn't stay long.When they went back to Ashleys flat,in Ashleys room there were canvas' of him and Gen,he tore them down and put pictures of him and Jamie and him and his family and friends up.Then they both snuggled up in bed and watched a film.Jamie in Ashleys arms,they were both happy couples!
Sign up to rate and review this story