Categories > Original > Drama > The bonfire night disaster!

get well soon Ashley!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 4!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 336 words

0Unrated
Ashley and Jamie arrived at the hospital,Ashley hadn't gained conscience yet,but Jamie was practicing to tell him that she was pregnant with his baby.She was saying "Ashley i'm so sorry,but i'm pregnant with your baby" When he suddenly gained his conscience and said Gen is that you?Jamie broke down into tears and said "No Ashley,it's Jamie"Ashley sat up in shock,but laid back down because of the sharp shooting pain in his side,from the stab wound.Ashley said to Jamie "How,i mean how are you sure it's mine" She looked away and said "i had a D.N.A test and it's most definately yours,i'm going to get rid of it,since you don't love me"Ashley looked up at her and held her hands and said "Don't get rid of the baby,i'll be with you every step of the way"Jamie smiled and said "Really Ashley?" Ashley nodded.Then Gen,Stefan,Dru,Kirsty and Alice walked in on there conversation.Gen started to cry and said "but Ashley,I'm pregnant with your baby aswell.Jamie gave Gen a dirty look again,Ashley didn't beleive Gen,he made her get a pregnancy test.She brought the pregnancy test back to Ashleys ward,it said NEGATIVE.Gen broke down in tears and said i'm sorry i lied,i love you Ashley!Ashley said i'm sorry Gen i love Jamie now.Gen left the room in tears.Dru,Kirsty and Stefan went and congratulated the couple.Then the nurse came into the room and said "Ashley Horne,we need to stitch up your wound,we're going to take you into surgery now" Ashley said "Oh okay,can my girlfriend come" and smiled at Jamie.The nurse smiled and said "Of course,you'll need to ask your other friends to leave" So Kirsty,Dru and Stefan all left and Jamie texted Holly saying 'I GO OUT WITH ASHLEY HEHEHEHEEHE!:D xx' Then they went into the sugery room...
Sign up to rate and review this story