Categories > Original > Romance > I Am Alive

No Longer Home

by depressedTeen 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-09 - 938 words

0Unrated
I walked out of the place not knowing where i'm heading next. I might as well head home; i have no where else to be. I caught the bus back, because all the horrible teenagers are at the hell school, so i don't have to worry of bumping into them. I hopped on the bus and sat at the back.

I arrived at my house 10 minutes later and knocked on the door. No one came to answer it. I knocked again and waited 30 seconds and no one opened it. I looked through the peep hole and i couldn't see anyone there. I decided to go to the back of the house and climb over the garden fence. While scraping my knees, i jumped off the top and landed on the floor. I walked up to the back door to find it was open.

I walked in and looked around. "MUM?" i called out...

No answer. Where could she be? I went into all of the rooms and she wasn't there, questioning why i'm not at school right now. I couldn't find her anywhere. Oh yeah, i haven't checked in the kitchen. I strolled in and my eyes flew open. What.The.Hell. Mum was lying on the floor with a big gash on her neck. She looked up at me and mouthed the words "I'm sorry" I shook my head. No, this can't be happening. No. NO NOO!

"MUM NO PLEASE DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed. I knelt down to her half dead body and tried to shake her. Her eyes was slowly closing and my screaming got louder and louder and my crying got heavier and heavier. I don't know what to do, i'm shaking and i'm stuck here panicking. I ran to the phone and dialed 999 and summoned a ambulance to come.
"Mum, it's going to be alright" i said trying to make my voice sound more calm. She shook her head at me. Her eyes were closed and there was blood gushing everywhere.

I can't save her. She was dieng and i couldn't save her. I'm so pathetic. Fuck.
I knelt by her body crying my eyes out, i couldn't save her. I couldn't save my mother. So much things flashed through my mind. About a second later the paramedics kicked open my door and saw my mother. They picked her up and put her in the back of the ambulance truck. I hopped in, i couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was so scared.

They started driving off and attaching all these things to her. They looked frightened themselves. I was freaking out so much, then suddenly i heard a loud: BEEP! And the whole ambulance fell quiet. They looked up to me and shook their heads. I can't explain the pain that just shot right through me. I'm out of words, speechless. Tears streamed down my face and i was shaking.

Nothing can describe how i feel right now, nothing. My mother was dead lying in front of me, while a bunch of strangers tell me shes gone. They stopped the ambulance and they all got out. I was still standing there, in shock.
"Miss please get out of the ambulance, we will take your mother to be checked and to the morgue" they said.
My eyes were wide, and i slowly got out of the ambulance, leaning on the ambulance to get my balance to start walking.

I walked slowly into the hospital with them, but my mind told me no. I'm not strong enough to face them, asking me questions, seeing my mother's dead body put in a little draw in the hospital morgue. I soon found my legs, sprinting the opposite way of the hospital.
Tears flying out of my eyes i ran onto a bus i saw and once again sat at the back.

I curled up into a little ball in silence. I'm too sad i can't even cry. I'm in pain, and shock. All these things was happening so fast. It was getting a little uncomfortable so i sat normally. I looked at a familiar face staring at me. It was Stefan. He had noticed i had been crying and i was freaked out.

"Bella? Are you alright?" Stefan said. I shook my head for once. I can't hide the fact that i just experienced my mother die. I have no one else.

"Whats the matter?" Stefan said. I managed to open my mouth and say

"Mum, My mum, My mother.. suicide" i struggled to say. His mouth flew open and he came and sat next to me. Looking at me once in a while to see if i was okay. My stop came, and he also got off with me.

"Where are you going to go now?" he questioned. I shrugged.

"Can you stay with a family member or your dad?" i shook my head. My dad is not alive, and i have no other family.

"Would you like to stay at my flat for a bit until you find somewhere? I mean you don't have to but you have no where to go so.." I nodded. I just can't talk right now.

"Shall we go to yours and get your things?" he asked. I nodded, i know he's trying to be nice to me and he knows i'm in shock. I just couldn't respond. And he knows i am in pain.

We walked up to my house, which had a broken door. Tears started to form in my eyes again, as i started packing my stuff in a bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story