Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > He who waits

Home, Sweet Home

by nicolaigerdesknudsen 0 reviews

This time, Shinji and Asuka are home, but Asuka challenges Shinji... WIll he succed?

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Pen-Pen,Rei Ayanami,Ritsuko Akagi,Shinji Ikari - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 2070 words

0Unrated
FIRST OFF! I don’t own ANYTHING of the Neon Genesis universe! This all belong to Gainax, and their respective distributors.
Btw ( “ ” ) means someone said it, ( ‘ ’) meaning someone thought it!
Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 6

Going hand in hand, the young couple went home, taking them only 10 minutes, much to the dislike of Asuka. She liked walking in hand with Shinji, and wanted the walk to last forever.
She had a secret plan, which Shinji knew nothing off.
“Uhm. Asuka? Why are you so nice all of sudden?”
“Well… you see… I-I first want to apologize for being such a jerk. I finally realize that for me and you to fit together, I’ll be the one to change.”
She looked at him all gloomy, with small tears in the corner of her eyes.
“And… I think… I think I love you Shinji” She said the last out really fast, looking down at her feet, waiting for his rejection.
What he did, almost gave Asuka a heart attack.

(do note, that they didn’t actually move ANYWHERE. Asuka made sure, that this walk was to take AS LONG AS POSIBLE. So they were just walking around Rei’s apartment building.)

Meanwhile, Misato were still having a blast with Ritsoku.
They were still talking about the look that Asuka had sent Shinji. At first, it might seem a bit challenging, maybe even controlling. But Misato and Ritsoku had seen through it. The look were the look of pleading love.
Something neither lady’s had expected to show up on Asuka face, considering she sent it to Shinji.
“Ahh well, I guess we should congratulate them. They deserve a bit of happiness. If not, then just to relax.”
Ritsoku said, looking at Misato, amused.
“Yeah I know… But, I’m not sure Asuka knows what she is doing. If she rejects him once more, Shinji will break down, and properly lose the will to live, forever.”
Misato said, not looking all too happy with the new situation.
“Well you’ll have to keep an eye on them anyways. We can’t have one of our pilots being pregnant now, can we?”
Ritsoku said, again looking quite amused.
“You don’t think they would?!”
Misato looked at Ritsoku in horrer.
“I-I think I need to go home, fast! Thank you for coming to dinner” Misato said, rushing out of the door, grabbing her car keys.

Asuka’s brain was totally down.
Her heart was beating 10 times faster than what it had, during the latest Angel battle.
She was paralyzed.
All she could was stand. Stand and melt.

Misato drove more irresponsible than ever, to get home, expecting the kids to be having sex.
But when she got in, she realized, that neither were home yet.
Quickly she picked up her phone, and dialed in Rei’s number.
After about 2 rings, the phone was answered.
“Hello?” Rei said.
“Rei! Do you know where Shinji and Asuka are?!” Misato nearly yelled.
After about 15 seconds Rei answered.
“Yes. They are outside my building, kissing. It seems as if Shinji is kissing Asuka”
“HE’S WHAT?! Nevermind that, thank you. Could you tell the lovebirds to get home ASAP?”
Misato said, grinning wildly.
“ASAP? What’s that?”
Rei sounded confused.
“Well ASAP stands for As Soon As Possible.”
“I’ll tell them ASAP to be home ASAP then”
“Thank you. See you tomorrow Rei” –CLICK-

Asuka were having the time of her life. The boy she loved, were kissing her. AND grabbing her ass. Now that was something which could make the Redheaded German blush. And it wasn’t just a regular kiss. THIS WAS A FRENCH KISS! And he was doing it ALL right. Low moaning could be heard from Asuka, as she let her thoughts go, and just enjoyed the kiss.
Suddenly Shinji broke of the kiss, seeing that Rei were heading towards them. Asuka however didn’t care, and grabbed him by the neck kissing him again, with all her love, giving him the most passionate kiss, he had ever had during his life. He gasped, as he felt one of her hands on his chest, the other running up and down his neck.

“Shinji? Asuka? I was told to tell you to get home ASAP by Commander Katsuragi”
They broke of the kiss, both gasping for air.
They did not let go of each other however.
“Yeah, I guess we are going home now?” Shinji said gasping, looking at Asuka.
“Yeah, let’s go home” Asuka said still panting for air.
“Alright. See you tomorrow Shinji and Asuka” Rei said, winking at them, before turning around and walking back to her apartment.
Shinji and Asuka were frozen still in their strange position.
“Did-Did she just WINK at us?!” Asuka said, in a shocked voice.
“I-I think so, yeah!” Shinji said, looking as shocked as Asuka sounded.
“Shinji? Let’s go home!” Asuka grabbed his hand, and dragged him of in the direction of Misato’s apartment.

After 10 minutes’ walk the young couple was home.
When they entered they saw, that Misato apparently had tried staying up for them, but had fallen asleep in front of the TV.
Shinji looked at Misato with love, and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over her, to cover her for the night.
Asuka quickly went for the bathroom, to initiate her plan. Operation “Fluffy Pluffy” were initiated at optimal timing.
Once she was finished preparing for the operation, she went to her room.
Shinji then took the bathroom to get finished, and once he were, he went for his bedroom to sleep.

Right about when he was falling asleep, he heard his door open.
Soon after, someone stepped in, closed the door, and went bare footed towards his bed.
He could feel his sheet being pulled off, and someone landing behind him.
He noticed that he had stopped breathing, and gasped for air. He then heard a soft laughter behind him.
“Try and breathe poor boy. I didn’t mean to kill you” Asuka said, snuggling up against his back.
He felt her hands running up and down his chest.
He could only moan, at the feeling of her hands.
“Mind if I sleep in here tonight?” He heard Asuka say.
“N-No, feel free to” He answered.
They soon drifted off to sleep.

Misato awoke at around 2 am.
She looked around, and noticed that Asuka and Shinji had made it home.
But she also saw that Asuka’s door was not entirely closed, which seemed strange, considering how much that girl would yell up about Shinji being a pervert.
She opened the door, and looked inside Asukas room, and saw absolutely nothing. There were no one in the room.
‘Oh no…’ She thought, running towards Shinji’s room.
She slammed the door open, and starred at what she saw. Shinji, embracing Asuka. Both lying close to each other, and both with bliss imprinted on their faces.
Her sudden slam of the door, however woke the sleeping couple up, and they both looked at Misato, shocked.

yawn Misato, what is going on?” Shinji said, still half sleeping.
“WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED?!” She yelled at them, her fury disappearing when she saw they both were still having their clothes on.
“Well…” Asuka started, blushing a deep crimson red.
“Relax relax, we weren’t doing ANYTHING at all!” Asuka said, when she realized what Misato was afraid of.
“What?” Shinji said, starting to look puzzled.
“She thought we were… Doing IT” Asuka said, blushing into an even deeper red color.
“IT?” Shinji said, looking more and more puzzled.
“Sex” Asuka said, now blushing so deep into red, that it filled her entire face.
Suddenly Shinji’s face exploded, (literally exploded. Or well, his nose did, as he got a nose bleed) and blood went everywhere.

“SHINJI!” Asuka yelled, quickly grabbing him, and throwing his down downwards, to stop the blood squirting out of his nose.
Misato had meanwhile ran out to grab some paper, to soak up all the blood.
When she came back, she was once more astonished by how much Asuka were willing to do for Shinji.
Her nightdress were red with Shinji’s blood, and yet she didn’t seem like she cared. She kept her focus on Shinji.
“Here, I got some paper” Misato said, reaching out the paper towards Asuka.
Asuka quickly grabbed the paper, not before sending Misato a very angry look.

While Asuka were cleaning Shinji face free of all the blood, Misato asked her again.
“What were you doing in here in the first place Asuka?”
“I were sleeping, until a CERTAIN person decided to blow up my boyfriends face… WE WEREN’T DOING ANYTHING! You would have noticed that, immediately, as Shinji’s face would probably blow up, did I even suggest it…” Asuka were still looking a bit angry.
“I’m sorry… but still? Why were you in here Asuka?” Misato said, actually looking a bit sorry. But not to much.
“I… I wanted to sleep with Shinji… NOT IN THAT WAY! Just-Just be near him. I won’t push him away again, but I have no guarantee he won’t push me away. So… I just… want to be as close to him as possible, as he might dump me soon… I want to have a moment of bliss to think back too, a moment of happiness”
Asuka said, tears forming in her eyes.

“Mpflr! Idfg Lofre Yoiug!” Shinji said, unable to speak due to Asuka holding his face as much upwards as possible.
“Shush shush, Shinji. I’ll let you too sleep together then- BUT! We are going to have a VERY serious talk tomorrow!” Misato said, smiling at Asuka.
“Okay, fine. Whatever”
Asuka said, without moving her eyes from Shinji. He were feeling better, as he now moved his face back to a more ‘normal’ position, and smiled faintly at Asuka.
“I’m not very good with that kind of stuff… I… I easily get overexcited…”
Shinji said, blushing still, even though he was pretty much out of blood.
They heard the door closed, and someone walking off. Misato had left the room, and were heading for her own room.
“Well well, then let’s try something else” Asuka said, with a seductive voice.
“Wh-What do you mean?” Shinji said, sounding both intrigued and worried.
“I’ll let you touch” Asuka said, with a small smile, and a very seductive look in her eyes.
“Touch?” Shinji said, looking quite confused.
“Yeah you know” Asuka said, still smiling. “Close your eyes. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt”

As Shinji closed his eyes, he could hear something open. Then he felt a hand, moving his hand.
And then, out of nowhere, he felt something very very soft in his hand.
He quickly grabbed it softly, and heard a moan from Asuka.
“Asuka? What is this?” Shinji said, not knowing what else to say.
“Less talk, more touching” Asuka moaned, her whole body tense.
“Asuka, I mpfr!” Asuka had suddenly leaned forward and kissed him, tenderly.
He opened his eyes, and noticed Asuka breast were hanging free, teasing him to touch them.
“Go ahead” Asuka said, closing her eyes, in expectance of what he would do.
He pulled his shirt off, and smiled, hearing her gasping.
She was eyeing his stomach very much.
He weren’t very muscular, but it was enough for him to have, what seemed like a good start towards a Six Pack.
He grabbed her, pulling her into an embrace, and they then went to sleep that way.

Meanwhile, Misato.
‘Wonder what made her change that much? What did Shinji do? This is quite weird (I know, I know, using the word quite quite too much!) But, if they are happy, I guess I shouldn’t stand in the way, for their love.’
She shifted her position, to a nicer position.
Atleast a nicer position for Aida, who were watching her, taping her sleep…




Please write to me at: NicolaiGerdesKnudsen@live.dk for suggestion for the storyline, fixes, grammar errors, and the other stuff you’ve been swearing about reading this chapter :D

C YA Hopefully at chapter 7 out of hopefully 30+?…

Oh and if you could PLEASE leave a review, I would be the happiest man in the world! (yup, I have no life, and FaceBook – Twitter isn’t really my style:D)
Sign up to rate and review this story