Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

A Build Up

by usashi_kotokito 1 review

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride,Wrath - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 1015 words

1Exciting
"You always let her get away with too much!" A young man complained to a sickly looking lady who was wrapped in several blankets and seated in an old chair. A small child of about ten with lusturous purple eyes wrapped another around her. A tattoo on his left arm showed he was a homunculus the same for the young man whos mark was on his neck.
"Arrogance, why are you always so concerned with anything to do with Aggression?" the woman asked. The child started wrapping her feet in blankets.
"That'll be good enough Pain. Thank you." the woman smiled as the child ran into the arms of another homunculus with black and red hair. She wore a doctors mask over her mouth. She held Pain by the shoulders.
"Because all she does is cause trouble! She's put everything we've done in jepordy!" Arrogance spread his arms out.
"And what if someone finds out what she is huh? She'll be captured or possibly even destroyed!" He shouted.
"Hm, your right Arrogance. We can't have her running around. You may go find her but if she's already been caught don't hold back.
"Thank you Mother. Depression!" Arrogance called to the girl with red and black hair. She had a note pad and a marker which she wrote a mesage on.

"You're coming with me. Your the only one who can find her. With that ultrasonic voice of yours."


Just as Envy promised Aggression got to eat. Envy had gotten himself something to Aggression suprise he had a chocolate parfait in front of him.
He must like sweets... she thought watching the steam come off her dumpling stick.
"So you're the fourth out of your group." He said sticking the spoon in his mouth and kept it there for awhile.
"Yep. Vanity came first, then Depression, then Pain, then of course me, then Arrogance..." Aggression grinded her teeth.
"What are they like?"
"Oh they live up to they're names. Vanity thinks she the most beautiful thing on earth and hates anyone whos pretty. Pains little but don't be fooled he's a quick and sharp little guy. Depression's shy. She doesn't say anything but writes what she wants to say. Arrogance is just what hes named after."
"You don't get along with this Arrogance guy period do you?"
"Buck fo" Aggression cursed ripping a dumpling of her stick.
"You see before he came along I was the one in control. Then he landed on Mothers porch so she took him in. After two days i had enough of him. I wanted him to learn his place. So we got into a fight and he beat me. I was crushed...'
"So? Big deal. Have you ever challenged him again?'
"I have and I've always lost! Twenty-three fights and I haven't won yet!" Agression stood up knocking her chair over and punched the table.
"That's a bit suprising coming from someone who broke four of my ribs yesterday. I'm still wondering how you could do all that."
"Oh. I spent sometime learning some martial arts in Shing a couple years back. I also learned to sense souls or chi as they called it there too. Mother spent a year or two there so I took the time to learn to fight better. I mean throwing punches is a lot less damageing then siatsu." she picked her chair back up and sat back down.
'Well are you done now?" Envy stood up and leaned on the table.
"Yeah. Might as well get this over with."

Aggresion followed Envy to a room full of pipes of all sizes. All those pipes led to a chair and other homunculi sat around the room. Lust smiled.
"So this is that strong girl you were talking about Envy?" Agression started getting a bit nervous. She just hoped this father dude liked her...
"Ah, so this is our guest..." a voice spoke from the chair. An aged man with a white beard and hair rose from the chair and walked to in front of Agression. She couldn't bring herself to look at him that and she felt some rancid power in this guy. But all she knew was this guy was not mortal. He smiled and patted her head.
"its very interesting to see a homunculus besides my children." he said. "How old are you?" he asked.
"About thirty years old..."
"Hm...your quite young on homunculi standards."
"Envy told me you defeated him in a fight yesterday."
"Ah! I was just defending myself! Anybody would do that!" Agression said out loud.
"That's okay. I understand. It's the way you fight that I find interesting. What's your name?"
"Um...Agression. Agression the visous."she pulled at her black choker.
"Hm...interesting. what abilites do you have?"
"Speed and strength."
"What is your true form?"
"Oh. um."
'May you please show me?" Agression nodded. Red sparks started flying as her body changed from the cute teenage one. Her arms and legs became red and huge with sharp claws. Her tail shot out and her mouth became full of sharp fangs.
"My your certainly large... how strange you look lke a dragon." It was true. agression's true form looked like a dragons. Only she was wingless. Her voice had gained a deep and serphant like undertone.
"because of my large size I perfer not to change." she sat on up.
"envy also told me your after immortality for some one."
"yes. My mother has recently gotten sick. I want to give her immortality and envy told me you can help me." Agression started to change back into her human form.
"Your right I can but I'd like to ask something of you in turn." Father smiled again.
"I'll do anything to get what I want."
"Good. We could use a homunculus as powerful as yourself. If you help me in my goals then I will give you what you need. Also I heard about your family situation right now and your welcome to stay here. That is if you except."
"Consider it done." Agression smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story