Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

Hunting and more fights

by usashi_kotokito 0 reviews

the story continues...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride,Wrath - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 685 words

0Unrated
Arrogance and Depression stopped on a roof of a church. Depression stood on a large white cross that was also on the roof. She was sending out ultrasonic sound waves that responded to a homunculi's stone. It was inaudible to humans and homunculi.
"Anything?" Arrogance jumped to the left side looking at the city at night. Depression shook her head pulling her mask back up.
"Dammit! How is it we've been able to find her all other times but this one time we can't locate the tramp!"
Depression wrote on her pad.
"I'm not giving up. She's probably thinking she's so clever and she can out smart me. I won't have it! We're staying in Central until we find her." Arrogance dropped back down to the roof. Depression jumped backward off the cross and held her long drape like dress down.

"She may be tough but she's a tender heart. We'll bait her out from wherever she's hiding."
I seriously don't like this... Depression thought before reluctently following Arrogance.

Aggression yawned as she followed Envy. She was clueless to how this mazed worked but he knew every nook and cranny of the place. He noticed her yawning.
"Tired?"
"Yeah. I've had a long day and I could use a nap."
"Well you can't sleep yet. You still gotta see Wrath. I suggest you behave yourself when we get there." Aggression kicked Envy in the butt for that comment.
"Dammit! What was that for?!"
"I can be a lady thank you." She huffed.
"Sure. Whatever you say."
"I can dammit!" She kicked his legs out this time. Envy gave her a death glare.
"You bitch!"
"What did you call me gayfard!?" Agggression cracked her knuckles. She grabbed Envys head and slung him to the floor. He left a huge spiderweb like crack.
"You've done it now!" Now Aggression and Envy had gotten into a hair pulling and fist exchangeing fued. Envy caught finally caught her fists.
"Oh yeah your such a prim and proper woman aren't you? You need to watch who you mess with." Agggression headbutted him being rewarded with a nice krack!
"Ow!Ow!Ow! That was my skull you just put a dent in!"
" I think you need to know who your messing with. I will not make a fool of myself unlike what someone demonstrated now." Aggression dusted herself off.
"Where do you get off picking on me?" She looked up thinking for a moment then smiled.
"Cause your so easy to fluster and your aggressive yourself. I like that, it makes you fun." Envy stared at her for a moment. They had come to an elevator and he pressed a button bringing it to life and the doors opened.
"So where are we going?" Aggression asked.
"Just get in and shut up." Envy pressed another button. She gurdgingly got in and thought about stepping on Envy's foot but decided against it. The elevator started raising up. Aggression sighed wondering just what she had gotten herself into. A flash of red sparks brought her from her thoughts. Where Envy had been standing was an army man dressed in the blue uniform.
"Uwaaaaaa!" she jumped back suprised and hit her head on the wall.
"What?What?" the man had Envy's voice. So he can also change his form too. Now its more than neat.
"I didn't know you could do that. It scared the hell out of me."
"tch weirdo. Keep up with me."
"jerk...'Aggression said under her breath. The elevator doors opened up to a clean hallway of some building. God that maze was under here the whole time? Aggression glanced around then she walked to a window and gasped.
Holy crap this is Central Command!!
"Hey if your done gawking I'd like to get a move on." Envy called as an employee walked by. Luckily Aggression had her coat back on.
"Here. Wrath will take over from here." Envy opened some double doors and let Aggression inside. She looked at an older man of about maybe 60 and thought she recognized him from somehwere. Then she remembered. It was the Furher...
Sign up to rate and review this story