Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Full Metal Alchemist: Era of the Homunculi

Wrath

by usashi_kotokito 0 reviews

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Envy,Greed,Riza Hawkeye,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-02 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 444 words

0Unrated
Holy crap what do I do now? Aggression pulled at her choker. And damn that Envy for leaveing me here!!
"You seem nervous. It's okay relax. I don't bite." King Bradley laughed. He had a smile like a proud father.
"Envy called you Wrath. I'm going to make an educated guess and say your a homunculus yourself." Aggression felt a little better.
"Yes I am."
"Funny. I've never seen a homunculus that looks to be in his mid life.'
"Oh I age like a human. I was human once."
"Imagine that so was I. Except I don't age. I'm stuck in a eighteen year old body but who am I to complain right?" Aggression winked and Bradley laughed at her joke. Aggression took a quick look around. A map of Amestris hung on the wall. She noticed some swords were mounted as well.
"So I came here to meet you but it seems to me the you have something in mind for me?" Aggression smirked.
"Your a smart one. I'll give you that." Wrath chuckled.
"But yes we have made plans for you. We want you to keep an eye on somebody for us. they've been getting under our skin lately and causeing trouble. we want you befriend them and report back to us about anything they nose into." He was still smileing. Also keep them out of harm. They're important sacrafices.
"Wow that's a bit rough. Being as most people think us homunculi as monsters." Aggression sighed.
"That's true but perhaps this could be a chance to prove them wrong."
"Heh. I like your way of thinking Wrath, by the way that name does not suit you in the slightest. I've just gotten here and already I'm being ordered. Fine, I'll accept it though. But I have a question for you myself."
"Hm?"
"I've got your little group protection as well? You see me even being here is treason." Wrath nodded.
"You have my men and us."
"Ugh. Being protected by army men. Pathectic...but when it comes to them I suppose more power is better."

Arrogance sat on the ground drawing out a plan in a patch of dry dirt. Depression watched what he wrote. It seems so far the plan was to smoke her out like a fox from its hole. Using a hostage it was a given Aggression would come to there rescue. Then the next form of action was to take her back to Mother. However Aggression wasn't going to just go with them. She was gonna fight with all she had. Arrogance was sure he could beat her though. He has been able to for several years.
Sign up to rate and review this story